test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

just a couple suggestions

almightenalmighten Posts: 38 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Suggestions Box
I'd like to see bone armor for my necromancer & an exoskeleton for my cyborg & my spider toon...for that matter more arms would be awesome...even if the arms didn't do anything special except maybe sway a bit the way toon's do when they stand looking around & such like that...it would be very sweet. I welcome comments...thz for your time all. 8)
Post edited by almighten on

Comments

• Options
    stauchstauch Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Bone armor? Not sure how "heroy" that is but could work.

Exoskeleton? Please be a bit more specific since we already have a lot of power armor stuff, especially when you add in tights set to metal display.
  • Options
    smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Bone armor sounds cool, and would no doubt be popular considering how popular the "dark evil looking" thing is around here.

An exoskeleton like what they had in Return of the Living Dead 3 would be cool
    Return%20of%20the%20Living%20Dead%203%20-%203.jpg

As far as extra arms, I think that presents animation issues in regards to attacks.. unlike other costume sets, with this one they would need to have the extra arms animated in some way otherwise it would look really awkward when you're using things like might and martial arts. I would like this though, as would the many people who would end up cloning certain Mortal Kombat characters.

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • Options
    almightenalmighten Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    stauch wrote: »
    Bone armor? Not sure how "heroy" that is but could work.

Exoskeleton? Please be a bit more specific since we already have a lot of power armor stuff, especially when you add in tights set to metal display.

Maybe exoskeleton is the wrong word, but I was thinking something like Ripply fought the queen Alien in Aliens the movie or a better look would be like Doomsday in the comic where superman dies...those are the general ideas I had in mind but I'm sure plenty more concepts could easily apply.