test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Launcher Hell

piercingwhistlepiercingwhistle Posts: 108 Arc User
edited January 2013 in PC & Technical Issues
After a break from Champions Online, I decided tonight, I was going to play on it to have some superhero fun.

I've heard about the Shadow Wings TP being released and I was more excited.

But, I open the launcher on my taskbar and as expected, I get greeted with the square around the icon that indicates that the application is running.

I thought it would open, but it then fades into just the icon again.

Basically, I opened it, and it closed by itself, showing no attempts of trying to open.

I'm really confused, and I really want to play. I can open the game client, but I haven't patched it yet, and it tells me to patch the game first.

My IE is fine, even though I don't use it, so it can't be that.
The "Hidden Launcher" problem is not like this, because now the problem is it doesn't open at all.
My CPU usage is 100% as a side note, which I find weird since I'm not a heavy user of the computer.
My father recently installed this stupid anti virus, and I have no control over it so I can't play around with the settings to see what's wrong. After having installed, it doesn't only not help me, my computer was noticeably slower and noisier when it's installed.

Please help me, thanks.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I used to be Hies but then Perfect World wasn't so perfect and now I'm piercingwhistle! Here, have this thread from my long-gone account. AoE Projectile Set!
Post edited by piercingwhistle on

Comments

• bioshrikebioshrike Posts: 5,491 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    If you bring up the task manager and go to processes, do you see the Cryptic Game launcher listed there at all? What if you go into the install directory, right click the launcher's exe file, and select "Run as Administrator"? That might help if the access permissions on your profile are a little messed up...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • piercingwhistlepiercingwhistle Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Yes, the application is listed in the processes, and it's also (I've discovered) what makes the CPU Usage stay at 100% and running it as an adminstrator doesn't do anything either :/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I used to be Hies but then Perfect World wasn't so perfect and now I'm piercingwhistle! Here, have this thread from my long-gone account. AoE Projectile Set!
  • gammabreakergammabreaker Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    You could try something like XP SP3 compatibility mode, but I doubt that'll help either. What AntiVirus was installed? I hope the answer isn't Norton.
  • bioshrikebioshrike Posts: 5,491 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Yes, the application is listed in the processes, and it's also (I've discovered) what makes the CPU Usage stay at 100% and running it as an adminstrator doesn't do anything either :/

Kill the task from the task manager by selecting it then clicking "End Task". Make sure it is no longer listed under processes, then try launching it from the install directory. You may also need to check whatever firewall you're using to make sure it is in there as an exception.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
    edited October 2012
    You could try something like XP SP3 compatibility mode, but I doubt that'll help either. What AntiVirus was installed? I hope the answer isn't Norton.

BigPond Security, it's only an internet safety kind-of AntiVirus, but nope, it's not norton.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2012
    bioshrike wrote: »
    Kill the task from the task manager by selecting it then clicking "End Task". Make sure it is no longer listed under processes, then try launching it from the install directory. You may also need to check whatever firewall you're using to make sure it is in there as an exception.

The thing is, I can't see in the task manager; I can only see it in the processes list, so all I can do is "End Process" but not "End Task". Actually, when I go to my current AntiVirus settings, it doesn't give me an option with the firewall as it just says "Disabled: Norton Internet Security Installed".

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2012
    I've uninstalled the Norton Internet Security so it's definitely not a firewall issue.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2012
    I also troubleshooted the application and it said that the issue was an "incompatible application", however, I'm quite positive that changing some settings on it made the CPU usage jump down to as low as 50%/.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mknance2008mknance2008 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    This is a bit off topic but pwe needs to fix there server database up because its been effecting select few players server not responding off and on
    edited November 2012
    Please help me, I tried reinstalling the game, and it worked fine until it actually came to launch the launcher, which was stuck at "trying to update" for a few seconds until disappearing, then the problem occurs again.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    No, honestly..

I've tried everything in my knowledge. I've tried to re-install it, and it worked until it came to launching the launcher to patch the game. I've tried replacing the launchers to both old and new versions. I've tried to tweak my IE 9, and Javascript. I've tried getting help. Nothing's happening, and I don't know why.

It shows up in my processes, but it doesn't show up anywhere else, and I wish I could play. I'm getting tired.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bluephoenix1bluephoenix1 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    yeah I'm getting the updating launcher problem as well
    edited December 2012
    It seems that I am not the only one with the problem then, please hear us out. I want to play the game.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skcarkskcark Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I've had this issue for a while.

I always have to ask a friend for the latest launcher file.

https://www.box.com/s/yjp7twvfstcbn1i3w31l

This is the current one i'm using and it works for me. So i think it should also work for you and anyone else stuck in this problem.

Just download the file, and you can just play it right away without even having to move it to the right folder. incase you don't know where to move it to, on steam just look in program files(x86) steam, steamapps, common, champions online, then replace the existing Champions Online.exe file with the new one.

outside of steam, i guess just look for a champions online folder in program files.
    edited December 2012
    skcark wrote: »

This is the current one i'm using and it works for me. So i think it should also work for you and anyone else stuck in this problem.

Just download the file, and you can just play it right away without even having to move it to the right folder. incase you don't know where to move it to, on steam just look in program files(x86) steam, steamapps, common, champions online, then replace the existing Champions Online.exe file with the new one.

outside of steam, i guess just look for a champions online folder in program files.

Thank you for the response, it really meant a lot.

Bad news, though. It still doesn't work. It shows up on my processes, but it just doesn't seem to do anything else.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Have you tried selective startup mode?

Run>MSCONFIG

Services Tab>Tick hide all Microsoft services>Click disable all.
    Startup Tab>Disable all.

Click Apply>Ok

Follow restart prompt.

The selective startup mode will start Windows with the essentials above and beyond device drivers. If the launcher works at this point, you can then return to MSCONFIG and gradually re-enable items until you discover the conflict.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
    edited December 2012
    Have you tried selective startup mode?

Run>MSCONFIG

Services Tab>Tick hide all Microsoft services>Click disable all.
    Startup Tab>Disable all.

Click Apply>Ok

Follow restart prompt.

The selective startup mode will start Windows with the essentials above and beyond device drivers. If the launcher works at this point, you can then return to MSCONFIG and gradually re-enable items until you discover the conflict.

I just tried it and... No, didn't go anywhere.

It still didn't work even with nearly everything disabled.

Thanks for the answer, though, glad you could help.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    I think I got somewhere.

I went on the folder > properties > previous versions and tried it from the 18th of December. It still didn't work, but it said "A file was locked that could not be opened for writing." This also happened when I ran it as an administrator.

Also, I found two files in my game folder.

Both Text Documents, shortly after I tried to reinstall it (again) and it still didn't work.

CRASH: 130101 01:36:22 1 MasterControlProgram[1]: Shutting down: C:\src\Core\CrypticLauncher\patcher.c(97)

Shutdown: 130101 01:36:22 2 MasterControlProgram[1]: Shutting down: C:\src\Core\CrypticLauncher\patcher.c(97)

Does it also matter if I save it onto Program Files or Program Files (x86)? Because I tried on both and neither worked.

I'm making a back-up right now, but I NEED to know if there's any other options. I have many things saved on my computer, and I do not want to have to resort to restoring my Computer to factory settings. I'm sorry for annoying you guys, but a Dev hasn't gotten back to me and I truly appreciate your help, whether it works or not.

Lol. Not gonna pay for a game I can't play.

Thanks.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gammabreakergammabreaker Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Out of curiosity, is your CO game installed into one of the Program Files directories? The game is known to have issues on 7/Vista when installed into Program Files. It has to do with protections on those folders, and the game wanting to write there.

If it is installed there, you could reinstall to something along the lines of X:\Games\Champions Online instead.
    edited January 2013
    Out of curiosity, is your CO game installed into one of the Program Files directories? The game is known to have issues on 7/Vista when installed into Program Files. It has to do with protections on those folders, and the game wanting to write there.

If it is installed there, you could reinstall to something along the lines of X:\Games\Champions Online instead.

Yes, it was. Although I have come across that and tried to install it on my desktop but it still wouldn't work.

Thanks for replying.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    Here's my DxDiag. Thank you.

System Information
    Time of this report: 1/7/2013, 15:42:23
    Machine name: ALDENNXX-HP
    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.120830-0333)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
    System Model: 120-2020a
    BIOS: BIOS Date: 08/17/11 19:18:06 Ver: 04.06.04
    Processor: AMD E-450 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (2 CPUs), ~1.6GHz
    Memory: 4096MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 3700MB RAM
    Page File: 2391MB used, 5008MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode
    DxDiag Previously: Crashed in system information (stage 4). Re-running DxDiag with "dontskip" command line parameter or choosing not to bypass information gathering when prompted might result in DxDiag successfully obtaining this information

DxDiag Notes
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.

DirectX Debug Levels
    Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

Display Devices
    Card name: AMD Radeon HD 6320 Graphics
    Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
    Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x9806)
    DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9806&SUBSYS_2AC7103C&REV_00
    Display Memory: 1970 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 375 MB
    Shared Memory: 1594 MB
    Current Mode: 1600 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
    Monitor Model: HP Omni / Pro
    Monitor Id: HWP4218
    Native Mode: 1600 x 900(p) (60.000Hz)
    Output Type: Internal
    Driver Name: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll
    Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.1094 (English)
    Driver Version: 8.892.0.0
    DDI Version: 11
    Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 9/8/2011 17:33:00, 862720 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    WHQL Date Stamp:
    Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-DB46-11CF-CA77-CD0ABEC2C535}
    Vendor ID: 0x1002
    Device ID: 0x9806
    SubSys ID: 0x2AC7103C
    Revision ID: 0x0000
    Driver Strong Name: oem167.inf:ATI.Mfg.NTamd64.6.1:ati2mtag_Wrestler:8.892.0.0:pci\ven_1002&dev_9806&subsys_2ac7103c
    Rank Of Driver: 00E60001
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C
    Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported
    DXVA-HD: Not Supported
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled

Sound Devices
    Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0269&SUBSYS_103C2AC7&REV_1001
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 100
    Type: WDM
    Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
    Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6387 (English)
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    Date and Size: 6/8/2011 15:46:58, 2890984 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Sound Capture Devices
    Description: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Capture: Yes
    Default Voice Capture: Yes
    Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
    Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6387 (English)
    Date and Size: 6/8/2011 15:46:58, 2890984 bytes
    Cap Flags: 0x1
    Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

DirectInput Devices
    Device Name: Mouse
    Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: HP USB Multimedia Keyboard
    Controller ID: 0x0
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x0461, 0x4DD7

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

USB Devices
    + USB Root Hub
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1002, 0x4397
    | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
    | Service: usbhub
    | Driver: usbhub.sys, 11/26/2011 04:43:04, 343040 bytes
    | Driver: usbd.sys, 11/26/2011 04:43:04, 7936 bytes

Gameport Devices

PS/2 Devices
    + HID Keyboard Device
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x0461, 0x4DD7
    | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
    | Service: kbdhid
    | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 11/21/2010 14:23:47, 33280 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/14/2009 12:48:04, 50768 bytes
    |
    + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
    | Upper Filters: kbdclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/14/2009 10:19:57, 105472 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/14/2009 12:48:04, 50768 bytes
    |
    + HID-compliant mouse
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC05A
    | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
    | Service: mouhid
    | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/14/2009 11:00:20, 31232 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/14/2009 12:48:27, 49216 bytes
    |
    + Terminal Server Mouse Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
    | Upper Filters: mouclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | Driver: termdd.sys, 11/21/2010 14:23:47, 63360 bytes
    | Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/14/2009 11:00:20, 26624 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/14/2009 12:48:27, 49216 bytes

System Devices
    Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1716&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&11583659&0&C6
    Driver: n/a

Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_43A2&SUBSYS_00001002&REV_00\3&11583659&0&AA
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 14:23:47, 184704 bytes

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_2AC7103C&REV_00\3&11583659&0&B2
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 11/26/2011 04:43:04, 52736 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 11/26/2011 04:43:04, 325120 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 11/26/2011 04:43:04, 343040 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1704&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&11583659&0&C4

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_43A1&SUBSYS_00001002&REV_00\3&11583659&0&A9
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 14:23:47, 184704 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_2AC7103C&REV_00\3&11583659&0&9A
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 11/26/2011 04:43:04, 52736 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 11/26/2011 04:43:04, 325120 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 11/26/2011 04:43:04, 343040 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1703&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&11583659&0&C3

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_43A0&SUBSYS_00001002&REV_00\3&11583659&0&A8

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_2AC7103C&REV_00\3&11583659&0&92

Name: 802.11n Wireless LAN Card
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_5390&SUBSYS_F0511814&REV_00\4&2DDBB3B7&0&00A8

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1702&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&11583659&0&C2

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_439D&SUBSYS_2AC7103C&REV_40\3&11583659&0&A3
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 12:48:27, 15424 bytes

Name: AMD SATA Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4391&SUBSYS_2AC7103C&REV_40\3&11583659&0&88
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amd_sata.sys, 1.02.0001.0301 (English), 6/16/2011 08:38:24, 79488 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amd_xata.sys, 1.02.0001.0301 (English), 6/16/2011 08:38:26, 40064 bytes

Name: Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&SUBSYS_2AC7103C&REV_05\4&186C6B44&0&00A9

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1701&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&11583659&0&C1

Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4399&SUBSYS_2AC7103C&REV_00\3&11583659&0&A5
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 11/26/2011 04:43:04, 25600 bytes

Name: ATI I/O Communications Processor SMBus Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4385&SUBSYS_2AC7103C&REV_42\3&11583659&0&A0

Name: Realtek PCIE CardReader
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5209&SUBSYS_2AC7103C&REV_01\4&EDB6346&0&00AA
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\RtsPStor.sys, 6.01.7601.28099 (English), 3/3/2012 06:06:22, 343144 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RtsPStorIcon.dll, 1.00.0008.0000 (English), 3/3/2012 06:06:22, 9888872 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1700&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_43\3&11583659&0&C0

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_2AC7103C&REV_00\3&11583659&0&B0
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 11/26/2011 04:43:04, 25600 bytes

Name: ATI I/O Communications Processor PCI Bus Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4384&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_40\3&11583659&0&A4

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1719&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&11583659&0&C7

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1510&SUBSYS_15101022&REV_00\3&11583659&0&00

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_2AC7103C&REV_00\3&11583659&0&98

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4383&SUBSYS_2AC7103C&REV_40\3&11583659&0&A2
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 14:23:47, 122368 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1718&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&11583659&0&C5

Name: AMD Radeon HD 6320 Graphics
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9806&SUBSYS_2AC7103C&REV_00\3&11583659&0&08
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, 8.01.0001.1186 (English), 9/8/2011 18:27:24, 10203648 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ati2erec.dll, 1.00.0000.0020 (English), 9/8/2011 16:51:14, 53248 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, 8.14.0001.6229 (English), 9/8/2011 16:52:42, 310784 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumd64.dll, 7.14.0010.0860 (English), 9/8/2011 17:00:04, 5428736 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumd6a.dll, 8.14.0010.0325 (English), 9/8/2011 17:18:10, 3888640 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atitmm64.dll, 6.14.0011.0023 (English), 9/8/2011 17:28:56, 120320 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiicdxx.dat, 8/26/2011 14:34:14, 239869 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdpcom64.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 9/8/2011 16:51:04, 54784 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atimpc64.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 9/8/2011 16:51:04, 54784 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiadlxx.dll, 6.14.0010.1072 (English), 9/8/2011 16:53:22, 381952 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumd6a.cap, 9/8/2011 17:14:14, 1289184 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atimuixx.dll, 6.14.0010.1002 (English), 9/8/2011 17:28:20, 21504 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiapfxx.exe, 6.14.0010.1001 (English), 9/8/2011 17:34:22, 151552 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiapfxx.blb, 9/8/2011 17:34:54, 189856 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumd6v.dll, 7.14.0010.0184 (English), 9/8/2011 17:18:58, 1113088 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiesrxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1104 (English), 9/8/2011 17:29:58, 204288 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atieclxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1104 (English), 9/8/2011 17:30:28, 486912 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atipdl64.dll, 6.14.0010.2563 (English), 9/8/2011 17:28:40, 423424 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiedu64.dll, 6.14.0010.2514 (English), 9/8/2011 17:28:16, 59392 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ATIDEMGX.dll, 2.00.4268.22519 (English), 9/8/2011 17:30:38, 466944 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atio6axx.dll, 6.14.0010.11079 (English), 9/8/2011 17:59:46, 24229376 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticaldd64.dll, 6.14.0010.1546 (English), 9/8/2011 17:09:20, 8723456 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticalrt64.dll, 6.14.0010.1546 (English), 9/8/2011 17:09:44, 51200 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticalcl64.dll, 6.14.0010.1546 (English), 9/8/2011 17:09:32, 44544 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atipblag.dat, 3/17/2011 19:51:46, 3929 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiu9p64.dll, 8.14.0001.6229 (English), 9/8/2011 16:51:52, 38912 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiuxp64.dll, 8.14.0001.6229 (English), 9/8/2011 16:52:02, 40960 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atig6pxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6229 (English), 9/8/2011 16:53:00, 15360 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atig6txx.dll, 8.14.0001.6229 (English), 9/8/2011 16:52:56, 39936 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atibtmon.exe, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/11/2009 23:35:30, 118784 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atidxx64.dll, 8.17.0010.0385 (English), 9/8/2011 17:16:02, 4944896 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiumdag.dll, 7.14.0010.0860 (English), 9/8/2011 17:05:46, 4289024 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiumdva.dll, 8.14.0010.0325 (English), 9/8/2011 17:08:26, 4064768 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\amdpcom32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 9/8/2011 16:50:56, 53760 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atimpc32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 9/8/2011 16:50:56, 53760 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiadlxy.dll, 6.14.0010.1072 (English), 9/8/2011 16:53:14, 270336 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiumdva.cap, 9/8/2011 17:07:16, 1289184 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiumdmv.dll, 7.14.0010.0184 (English), 9/8/2011 17:18:24, 1828864 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atipdlxx.dll, 6.14.0010.2563 (English), 9/8/2011 17:28:34, 356352 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ati2edxx.dll, 6.14.0010.2514 (English), 9/8/2011 17:28:12, 43520 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atioglxx.dll, 6.14.0010.11079 (English), 9/8/2011 17:39:46, 18534912 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atidxx32.dll, 8.17.0010.0385 (English), 9/8/2011 17:24:40, 4204032 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticaldd.dll, 6.14.0010.1546 (English), 9/8/2011 17:05:54, 7331840 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticalrt.dll, 6.14.0010.1546 (English), 9/8/2011 17:09:42, 46080 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticalcl.dll, 6.14.0010.1546 (English), 9/8/2011 17:09:30, 44032 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atipblag.dat, 3/17/2011 19:51:46, 3929 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiu9pag.dll, 8.14.0001.6229 (English), 9/8/2011 16:51:46, 29184 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiuxpag.dll, 8.14.0001.6229 (English), 9/8/2011 16:51:56, 31744 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atigktxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6229 (English), 9/8/2011 16:52:48, 32768 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiglpxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6229 (English), 9/8/2011 16:52:58, 13312 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\atiogl.xml, 8/1/2011 05:30:08, 35363 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ATIODCLI.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 6/22/2009 17:34:36, 51200 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ATIODE.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 8/27/2010 20:33:08, 332800 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiglpxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6229 (English), 9/8/2011 16:52:58, 13312 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticfx64.dll, 8.17.0010.1094 (English), 9/8/2011 17:33:00, 862720 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticfx32.dll, 8.17.0010.1094 (English), 9/8/2011 17:34:12, 732672 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\coinst.dll, 1.00.0003.0005 (English), 9/8/2011 16:59:50, 58880 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_2AC7103C&REV_00\3&11583659&0&90

DirectShow Filters

DirectShow Filters:
    WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
    WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
    MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
    Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.17514
    AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
    AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
    StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Microsoft TV Captions Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715
    MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
    Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    PlayReady DMO Wrapper,0x00600002,1,1,PRDMOW~1.DLL,1.03.2297.0000
    DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MS PR Source Filter,0x00200000,0,2,PRSource.dll,1.03.2297.0000
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,
    Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
    VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
    Microsoft TV Subtitles Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715
    Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,
    RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
    DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,
    AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
    StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
    AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
    SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
    Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669
    MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Video Compressors:
    WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Audio Compressors:
    WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Audio Capture Sources:
    Microphone (Realtek High Defini,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

PBDA CP Filters:
    PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Midi Renderers:
    Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
    ,0x00000000,0,0,,
    Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    CyberLink Webcam Splitter,0x00200000,0,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    HP 0.3MP Webcam,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
    Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

BDA Network Providers:
    Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Video Capture Sources:
    CyberLink Webcam Splitter,0x00200000,0,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    HP 0.3MP Webcam,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA CP/CA Filters:
    Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
    Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
    PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
    XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Audio Renderers:
    Speakers (Realtek High Definiti,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

EVR Power Information
    Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
    Quality Flags: 2576
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow half deinterlace
    Allow scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 100
    Balanced Flags: 1424
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow batching
    Force half deinterlace
    Force scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 50
    PowerFlags: 1424
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow batching
    Force half deinterlace
    Force scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 0

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lolife67lolife67 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    skcark wrote: »

This worked for me.

Thank you very much!

:cool:
  • drakogeardrakogear Posts: 0
    edited January 2013
    Was able to play some time ago... some time after CO went F2P. Was quite surprised I even could play on this old computer (Athlon XP 3000+ with ATI X1600) Stopped after finding the controls to confusing and went over to DCUO (surprised I could run that too) Recently been wanting to come back but after downloading, installing and trying to start the game nothing comes up save for the small connection to server box. After that nothing.

Checked task manager, blank, processes, there it is (Champions Online.exe) taking... up... the whole... CPU? :confused: yet is showing me nothing... WTF is it doing then!?:mad:

I've tried everything and always the same result... no launcher window, nothing in task list, yet its taking up 100% CPU.