test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How about Unique Core drop in some Lairs, Adventure Packs and Cosmics?

monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Suggestions Box
As we can't find any more reason for doing most of Lairs, Adventure Packs, Cosmics, Open Mission or Hero Games, I want to suggest Unique Core drop in some team required missions.

For example, Alacrity Charm drop from Therakiel's Temple, or something like Necrullitic Core drop from Burial Caves, etc...

I'm starting to feel dull doing same Alerts or farming Vikorin, Bronze King and Kigatilik just for few percentage of Costume drops. I already got most of costume pieces and only 3 more left to finish. Where did lost Costume Unlocks go?

CO can be more fun by just few more gimmicks.
I'm feeling sad seeing many players leaving from CO day by day. I myself are starting to do other Game.

BTW, if we can do 50 vs 50 PvP in CO, I'm sure it will be awesome...
Post edited by monaahiru on

Comments

• euthymiaeuthymia Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    monaahiru wrote: »
    As we can't find any more reason for doing most of Lairs, Adventure Packs, Cosmics, Open Mission or Hero Games, I want to suggest Unique Core drop in some team required missions.

For example, Alacrity Charm drop from Therakiel's Temple, or something like Necrullitic Core drop from Burial Caves, etc...

I'm starting to feel dull doing same Alerts or farming Vikorin, Bronze King and Kigatilik just for few percentage of Costume drops. I already got most of costume pieces and only 3 more left to finish. Where did lost Costume Unlocks go?

CO can be more fun by just few more gimmicks.
    I'm feeling sad seeing many players leaving from CO day by day. I myself are starting to do other Game.

BTW, if we can do 50 vs 50 PvP in CO, I'm sure it will be awesome...

I'm utterly sick and tired of the damn lockboxes. I just got 15 lockboxes from one level 12 mission, and not one drop of anything else.

Where did the gear drops go? Am I really supposed to just setting for the mission gear unless I grind alerts for Q?

This game is failing and fast.
  • stauchstauch Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    euthymia wrote: »
    I'm utterly sick and tired of the damn lockboxes. I just got 15 lockboxes from one level 12 mission, and not one drop of anything else.

Where did the gear drops go? Am I really supposed to just setting for the mission gear unless I grind alerts for Q?

This game is failing and fast.
    If they made lockboxes really worth it to open and (very?) rare drops then I would understand, but when you get enough to build a city out of them once you reach 40 then something is very very wrong. It's even more wrong when the lockboxes is for a failed system that almost no one is using.

Personally I would like to have more normal drops even if it means I would need to double or triple my trips to a vendor to sell unneeded items. With unique drops from certain bosses it would be even sweeter.