test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cryptic Launcher not working.

kegonkegon Posts: 12 Arc User
edited January 2013 in PC & Technical Issues
I've tried to load up the CO Launcher eight times already and they all failed.

I get this message in a Patcher Error

"The patchclient got a message while it was in state with no response function."

What's going on? Did the patch today break the launcher? If so how do I fix it so I can return and get a character to 40 today before I completely upgrade my computer tomorrow and have to deal with the million of patches for my computer then CO
Post edited by kegon on

Comments

• mog555mog555 Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I don't think this is a rare issue. Many people usually has this problem after some of the empty patch

The only fix we can find is to find someone to upload their ChampionOnline.exe here

However not all are fix with this, since it will fix on it own at some point. Let say a day
  • kegonkegon Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    mog555 wrote: »
    I don't think this is a rare issue. Many people usually has this problem after some of the empty patch

The only fix we can find is to find someone to upload their ChampionOnline.exe here

However not all are fix with this, since it will fix on it own at some point. Let say a day

So I just leave it alone and it'll fix itself later hopefully? '-'; Guess I'll just upgrade my computer tomorrow then and reinstall CO on a fresh copy of windows 7 XD ah well hopefully when all the updating on my pc is done I can sit down and install CO and jump back on to play.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    No. You actually use Search and find a quite new post of latest ChampionsOnline.exe/GameClient.exe.
    http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=202751
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Juuuuuuust got this error

FlyingFinn's link and downloads did the trick.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• mog555mog555 Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    No. You actually use Search and find a quite new post of latest ChampionsOnline.exe/GameClient.exe.
    http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=202751

Hehe............. search for them okay, but................. only the latest would work. And I did say 'Not all are fix' mean this fix won't work 100% for everyone, but it best to try it