Options

>>Fun Contest: Red and Green Costumes, Forum Titles!<<

2»

Comments

• Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    jorifice1 wrote: »
    D@^*n it Scratch, get OUT of that tree right this minute! Bad Kitty! Don't make me get the spray bottle!
    But Santa sent him a letter specifically authorizing that... :smile:

See?
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Struck by a bolt of lightning while being excavated from a crowded garage, this mass of tangled Christmas lights is now a tireless crusader for justice and good looking neighborhoods during the holidays.

TangledLights_zps2f34aa1c.jpg

That is an epic costume concept, staring me in the face every day, every season.
    Brilliant! Now get back in my garage.
  • Options
    randomchance4242randomchance4242 Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Here's a couple of pictures of Calliope Lux

Calliope_Xmas2.jpg

Calliope_Xmas.jpg

And one of Ballistic

Ballistic_Xmas-1.jpg

----
    edit: Not for the contest (since you can't really see the costume), but I thought these two other pics of Calliope messing around with Millennial Flight would be fun to share:

Improvised Tree-topper

Improvised Tree-topper, Top view
  • Options
    wimpazoidwimpazoid Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    My Wednesday Truffles, in her winter outfit. Now who's ready for a snowball fight?

25k63wi.jpg
  • Options
    bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    ChristmasBio_zpscbe1a531.jpg
    Bio-Thunder in the Christmas mood.

EvilSantascrew_zpsc8894727.jpg

Evil Robo Santa and his Evilly Jolly Crew

#Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
  • Options
    lestylolestylo Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I hope I'm not too late.

screenshot_2012-12-25-02-03-07_zpsffd2bd64.jpg

screenshot_2012-12-25-02-02-23_zps46541ccb.jpg

His cape kept phasing in and out of focus.
    screenshot_2012-12-25-01-16-17_zps448210af.jpg

With his fur boots, he's ready for the winter holidays.
    screenshot_2012-12-25-01-16-13_zpse9578da6.jpg
    "I tried to look at that page but saw only inane comments."
  • Options
    ringwashereringwashere Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Ring in his Christmas Tree Camo!

christmas-tree-camo.png

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    formerlynefandusformerlynefandus Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    screenshot_2012-12-24-12-09-23_zpsfe0c8e8c.jpg

Used this for a villain in a holiday event of my own, hope ya'll like him! Christmas Treant!

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx143/HTroop11/screenshot_2012-12-24-11-44-41_zps23f3a7a0.jpg
  • Options
    trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited December 2012
    Ladies and gents, congrats to our winners! There were a lot of fun costumes here, and a couple really took the cake for creativity.

bluhman
    Toy King... lolwut? This is awesome. I am highly entertained.

mersenneprime
    Candy cane jetpacks? Kanye glasses? Candy cane M-16? This is the Men in Black Christmas special, and it is awesome.

fudgemonsta
    Tessin is adorkable. Also, the combination of red, blue and green is making my inner Magic: tG nerd scream, but the color combo works really well visually, especially in the second screenshot.

Congrats to all the winners! PM me with the custom title that you'd like. It's worth noting that I have no idea how the tech for the Vanguard title works -- we might get some weird data clashes when I try to change the title. Let me know what title you'd like, and I'll make the change tomorrow afternoon!
  • Options
    fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Oh sheesh, i just posted it for giggles...Didn't expect to win. :eek:

Glad you like her though. I get the adorable comment quite often-
    fudgemonsta
    Tessin is adorkable. Also, the combination of red, blue and green is making my inner Magic: tG nerd scream, but the color combo works really well visually, especially in the second screenshot.
    Tessin is adorkable.
    ADORKABLE

...I know what I want my title to be. :biggrin:
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    crosschancrosschan Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Ladies and gents, congrats to our winners! There were a lot of fun costumes here, and a couple really took the cake for creativity.

bluhman
    Toy King... lolwut? This is awesome. I am highly entertained.

mersenneprime
    Candy cane jetpacks? Kanye glasses? Candy cane M-16? This is the Men in Black Christmas special, and it is awesome.

fudgemonsta

Congrats to all the winners! PM me with the custom title that you'd like. It's worth noting that I have no idea how the tech for the Vanguard title works -- we might get some weird data clashes when I try to change the title. Let me know what title you'd like, and I'll make the change tomorrow afternoon!

Congratulations to the winners.

TT, would this be a bad time to point out that it's still Wednesday? After Wednesday, Server time, is still a few hours away. Oh well, I don't suspect I would have won anyways but the chance to not win would have been nice. So, once again,...

Congratulations to the winners(so knew Bluh was going to win). :biggrin:
    2s9bzbq.jpg
  • Options
    lokikinlokikin Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    crosschan wrote: »
    Congratulations to the winners.

TT, would this be a bad time to point out that it's still Wednesday? After Wednesday, Server time, is still a few hours away. Oh well, I don't suspect I would have won anyways but the chance to not win would have been nice. So, once again,...

Congratulations to the winners(so knew Bluh was going to win). :biggrin:
    lokikin wrote: »
    Also, a deadline and the number of winners would be nice. If you don't at least give a time frame, folks who miss the unannounced deadline will be disappointed...

Not gonna say I told you so, but... oops, I already did... :wink:

Big Gratz to the winners! There were a lot of amazing submissions and I'm glad I wasn't a judge...

Oh, and I think bluhman should pick Toy King as his title... :biggrin:
    _._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

M-O-O-N, that spells @Rhyatt

Originally Posted by mijjestic: Ultimately, though, MMO players throwing stones at each other in this fashion is basically one nerd pointing and laughing at another nerd whose glasses are thicker.

Laws yes!
  • Options
    bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Well, that was unexpected. Hooray and thank you!
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• Options
    serendipitynowserendipitynow Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Talking of candy cane rifle - how about making it useable for particle RIFLE
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Grats for winrars!
    (Now i never get my 'Forum Perv' title.....)
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    crosschan wrote: »
    *snip*

TT, would this be a bad time to point out that it's still Wednesday? After Wednesday, Server time, is still a few hours away.
    *snip*

Wednesday depends on where he lives.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Also, the combination of red, blue and green is making my inner Magic: tG nerd scream,
    Been beaten up by Riku, Animar and Wanderer too often? :tongue:
  • Options
    mersenneprimemersenneprime Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    mersenneprime
    Wow, totally not expecting to win here.

Congrats to the others winners!
    Been traveling, so I'll have to think of something and get back to you.

In the game, I'm @Knickknacks.
  • Options
    sekimensekimen Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited December 2012
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Grondgratulations!

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    LOL in such a rush to open my shop this morning I forgot to say gratz.

Have to say glad to see Tessin win that was my fave ^__^
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • Options
    lordhavelocklordhavelock Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hey, didn't Turtle announce Fudgy a winner in the last contest drawing (the Anniversary Leveling one)? I call shenanigans! Shenanigans I say!

LOL

Just kidding... But I do want to rub Fudgy for luck, cuz apparently, he's got it.

Congrats to all the winners, and Happy New Year to Champions Online!

:biggrin:

("Adorkable" as a forum title? lol priceless!)
    jIBJh7X.jpg
    When XP earnings during a Double-XP Weekend still feel like I'm underperforming,
    there's something terribly wrong with the reward system...

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
  • Options
    fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Just kidding... But I do want to rub Fudgy for luck, cuz apparently, he's got it.

I don't bite, go ahead. :tongue:

Levelling contest was utter luck...but this one was due to extreme cuteness! Although I must give props to bluhman. Toy King was genius, seriously.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Hey, didn't Turtle announce Fudgy a winner in the last contest drawing (the Anniversary Leveling one)? I call shenanigans! Shenanigans I say!

LOL

Congrats to all the winners, and Happy New Year to Champions Online!

:biggrin:

("Adorkable" as a forum title? lol priceless!)

We could rub his head for luck.
  • Options
    pnjumepnjume Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    champions may i suggest you should introduce villains it would be 10x better if you did it would be way more fun and sometime it can be a bit boring hardly ever but still make a choice where you can be a hero or vill
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    pnjume wrote: »
    champions may i suggest you should introduce villains it would be 10x better if you did it would be way more fun and sometime it can be a bit boring hardly ever but still make a choice where you can be a hero or vill

zkK6LScVjU-OfUOXjTklKg2.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    The bad part is, I was inspired by this thread, but I still haven't perfected my Red Green costume...
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

• Options
    spyralpegacyonspyralpegacyon Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    jonsills wrote: »
    The bad part is, I was inspired by this thread, but I still haven't perfected my Red Green costume...

I guess banded armor kinda looks like duct tape if you squint hard enough.
    tumblr_moni7tHVoq1rzu2xzo1_500.gif
  • Options
    jorifice1jorifice1 Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited January 2013

I'm a man, but I can change.
    If I have to.
    I guess.

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I'm still not quite satisfied, but...

RedGreen_zps252b87ce.png

• Options
    gingervitosgingervitos Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm still not quite satisfied, but...

RedGreen_zps252b87ce.png

Looks like my old Scout Master . Have I ever told you my old Scout Master was also a Priest and had a van full of candy.

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cause I'm worth it. Playing since 2009.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Looks like my old Scout Master . Have I ever told you my old Scout Master was also a Priest and had a van full of candy.

400x400_1330463479117-HeadDesk.jpg

You can pick your friends but you cant pick your family.
  • Options
    jorifice1jorifice1 Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ills;2838631]I'm still not quite satisfied, but...

RedGreen_zps252b87ce.png[/QUOTE]

You are my new hero.
    May I humbly suggest Ranger Gord as his Nemesis?
    The crazy cartoon version, of course.

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time