test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Maintenance December 27 [COMPLETE]

trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
edited January 2013 in Super News Network
We're going to be having maintenance tonight, starting at 7 AM Pacific. This is going to be a pretty quick and very simple maintenance -- with many people out of the office, this is going to be just a server restart, no patch involved.

-TrailTurtle
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    skcarkskcark Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Sigh... while i'm grateful for the maintenance, any chance you can send me the newest Champion Online.exe file? Everytime there's any form of update/maintence, my launcher becomes non-responsive.

I've re-installed the game before and it doesn't fix the problem. And Customer Support just tell me to re-install =\
  • Options
    fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    skcark wrote: »
    Sigh... while i'm grateful for the maintenance, any chance you can send me the newest Champion Online.exe file? Everytime there's any form of update/maintence, my launcher becomes non-responsive.

I've re-installed the game before and it doesn't fix the problem. And Customer Support just tell me to re-install =\

...He just said there is nothing that is changing. There shouldn't be a need for a new .exe.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    skcarkskcark Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    ...He just said there is nothing that is changing. There shouldn't be a need for a new .exe.

Last time there was 'just maintenance and no update" it rendered my launcher broken.

Just because they say nothing is changing IN-GAME. does not exclude external forces. Is the game launcher a "in-game" part of the game? or just a process to get into the game?

Either way, IF they are doing anything more than just a literal restart of the servers, an exe file would be appreciated, if it is just a reset without altering any code AT ALL, then probably won't need it. let's hope
  • Options
    mog555mog555 Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Let just hope that this server restart won't cause the launcher issue.
  • Options
    neuraldamageneuraldamage Posts: 590 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    No "End of Year" sale this year? :frown:

People are broken. - Lum the Mad
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,591 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    This "maintenance only" patch removed wing flap while using the Hurricane power.

I was using that for concept. Can I get a respect to remove it? =b
  • Options
    m1ndfr1km1ndfr1k Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i hav terrible lags after ur update