What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New ideas for the next Westside Re-Vamp

bluegrassbeastbluegrassbeast Posts: 1,906 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Champions Online Discussion
http://youtu.be/-xiAbDkXDgg

"Hi-Pan style!"

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Visit Coffin Baby's Entry on The PRIMUS Database

Need a new Build? Visit Bluegrass Beast's Build Basement - Last Updated 09/10/16: New Build!

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    BURN IT TO THE GROUND! >:D There's a re-vamp for ya :wink:

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • Options
    pwkampfykaufmannpwkampfykaufmann Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    smoochan wrote: »

You know your post actually gave me an idea here. What if there's a villain who actually hates and detests poor (or 'average') people and views them as a blight to society. And to 'help' Millennium City, he decides to 'wipe out' that 'wretched hive' of Westside, maybe even by burning it down to the last brick.

In one of the Dark Champions sourcebooks there's even a villain for that: Siddhartha, even though he's only a young rich idiot who likes to shank hobos in his free time there.
  • Options
    neuraldamageneuraldamage Posts: 590 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Yet another rework of Westside.... NO!!!!

But spend that time making a Dance_Gangnum emote and I will pay you Zen for it. :cool:

People are broken. - Lum the Mad
  • Options
    spyralpegacyonspyralpegacyon Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    But spend that time making a Dance_Gangnum emote and I will pay you Zen for it. :cool:

Yes, please!
    tumblr_moni7tHVoq1rzu2xzo1_500.gif
  • Options
    lotar295lotar295 Posts: 903 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Yet another rework of Westside.... NO!!!!

But spend that time making a Dance_Gangnam emote and I will pay you Zen for it. :cool:

THIS, I would seriously through money at them for this. Its about time we got another dance emote, maybe add on a e_superdance02 as well, we really need more emotes in general.
  • Options
    ramthananaxramthananax Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I actually like Westside- I always lose interest in a character right around the time I've done all of the Millennium City missions. I just wish it was better utilized- look how few doors actually work. And those hidden parking garages are pretty much a waste- I think there's only one mission that takes place in one of them.
  • Options
    iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited December 2012

Love the video, but I posted this back when it was really new in the Fan Base Alpha section of the forums.

Here!
  • Options
    rokurocarisrokurocaris Posts: 1,074 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    smoochan wrote: »

Seriously, it needs another re-vamp. Reconfiguring mission contacts ond lowering the skill level requirement for the nodes in Help A Citizen missions from 100 - 200 down to 0 - 100. Other things I'd love to see are Kevin Poe with his former outfit and powers again, the Freedom Frays mission fleshed out (turning Rid Len and the Clan Lord into actual bosses with own lairs), Tachyon added back in some way and the Dojo and Mutations Store (and the Magic Lantern bookstore too) re-opened as social instances, to name a few.

Westside could be much better than it is now. But I wouldn't want this to have high priority. There are other parts of the game in greater need.
  • Options
    savagedeaconsavagedeacon Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    You know your post actually gave me an idea here. What if there's a villain who actually hates and detests poor (or 'average') people and views them as a blight to society. And to 'help' Millennium City, he decides to 'wipe out' that 'wretched hive' of Westside, maybe even by burning it down to the last brick.

In one of the Dark Champions sourcebooks there's even a villain for that: Siddhartha, even though he's only a young rich idiot who likes to shank hobos in his free time there.

Do you mean a villain like this one?
    http://www.comicvine.com/superciuk/29-65251/

P.S:He hates poor people because he has to clean the streets that they litter with their waste
  • Options
    lestylolestylo Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    They could add some high level quests that bring you back to Westside. Something like Demonflame or the Nighthawk quests.
    "I tried to look at that page but saw only inane comments."
  • Options
    pwkampfykaufmannpwkampfykaufmann Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Do you mean a villain like this one?
    http://www.comicvine.com/superciuk/29-65251/

P.S:He hates poor people because he has to clean the streets that they litter with their waste

Uhh, well. That's one way to picture a character like that. I was thinking of something a bit more serious