test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

champions online news

pallierpallier Posts: 79 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Champions Online Discussion
I love coming to look at the latest news for CO and seeing nothing but JADE DESTINY.

Honestly PWI don't you have enough money to have a page for Jade Destiny? why do you have to hijack the CO page to let us know what's going on in a game that's not even related?
Oh Atari how I miss you!
Post edited by pallier on

Comments

• Options
    xaogarrentxaogarrent Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Jade Dynasty*

And honestly, I don't see it. It wouldn't surprise me, but I don't see anything about Jade Dynasty on CO's front page.

...I just recently realized something really disturbing. We're all eating Sodapop3's "humble pie."
  • Options
    jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'm seeing nothing but CO-related stuff...
  • Options
    kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Posts: 2,075 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I don't see anything about any jade either.
  • Options
    draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Are you talking about the banner? While apart of the website is set up in a different manner then the rest of the website, it is likely apart of a template perfect world uses and the script that runs those looks at your browser history usually and finds appropriate ads within its database to show you.
  • Options
    trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited December 2012
    By any chance is the first one "New Summer Update Achievements in Jade Dynasty"? Our blog system has the "Featured" tag as its default, so if there's something wrong with the tag it's trying to find, it'll pull up those blog posts.

Could you link me the url you're seeing these at, and how you got there? There might be a broken link I need to fix.
  • Options
    skz357skz357 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hi guys im new at this game, i saw a couple of videos and now i decided to play but there is one problem. I cant find the Electricity power. You guys can tell where i get it?
  • Options
    kittykaboomboomkittykaboomboom Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    The tempest archetype is the electricity one
    3f929831-d0e0-4b9d-aa2b-28877c351112_zpsgsnq9bpu.jpg
    [font="title-I'm as sane as any.."][/font]Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    skz357 wrote: »
    Hi guys im new at this game, i saw a couple of videos and now i decided to play but there is one problem. I cant find the Electricity power. You guys can tell where i get it?

Under "P" for powers, there is a slot for energy blast powers, including Electricity. As you advance in level, choose powers from this tab.

Information on this power set can be found here, in CO-wiki.

http://www.champions-online-wiki.com/wiki/Electricity

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    But in Archtypes what i choose to have the Electricity Powers?
  • Options
    megaspaceplayerxmegaspaceplayerx Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    But in Archtypes what i choose to be have the Electricity Powers?

I belive the elec archtype is a premium archtype (you have to buy it).

And Btw, you may wanna start your own thread instead of hijacking one...just for future refrence.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________
    @X-Hero Game Overed.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I belive the elec archtype is a premium archtype (you have to buy it).

And Btw, you may wanna start your own thread instead of hijacking one...just for future refrence.

I cant start my own thread because of this:

Hello skz357, Please note that, for a short period of time after account creation, posting new threads is disabled. You will still, however, be able to post replies on already-existing threads as you like. After this probationary period, you'll be able to create threads as normal. Thank you! -The Champions Online Team
  • Options
    somebobsomebob Posts: 980 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    By any chance is the first one "New Summer Update Achievements in Jade Dynasty"? Our blog system has the "Featured" tag as its default, so if there's something wrong with the tag it's trying to find, it'll pull up those blog posts.

Could you link me the url you're seeing these at, and how you got there? There might be a broken link I need to fix.

Actually, Trailturtle, the entire way that PWE's blog/news system works is broken as there's zero verification as to what is being listed.

Example: http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=773411

Look! The Galaxy-X Starship is coming to Neverwinter! It says so right there in that article!

:biggrin:
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited December 2012

Hello skz357, Please note that, for a short period of time after account creation, posting new threads is disabled. You will still, however, be able to post replies on already-existing threads as you like. After this probationary period, you'll be able to create threads as normal. Thank you! -The Champions Online Team

Yeah, and it takes forever for that to go away too....
  • Options
    decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I don't know that a week is forever. It seems an annoyingly unnecessary gate, though.
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I don't know that a week is forever. It seems an annoyingly unnecessary gate, though.

It felt like an eternity to me.
  • Options
    pion01pion01 Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited December 2012

In that case you may still want to jump in on a thread that is about a related topic, or one of the stickied FAQ like this "transitioning from CoX" thread or in the combat and powers section.
    http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=168521