test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Returned for good

alodylisalodylis Posts: 322 Arc User
edited December 2012 in The Hero Games
Not that you all care:) but im officaly returned to CO only left for short time didnt think id be back but here i am!
Post edited by alodylis on

Comments

• lordgrimmwoodlordgrimmwood Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Well welcome back :biggrin:
    tumblr_os83d5SraI1spm248o1_540.jpg
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,123 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Welcome Back ^_^

BTW I'm another person who you can beat in PvP :biggrin:

I'm probably going to join it for fun and get beaten loads xD
  • klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Welcome back! We missed yah! :D

(I really need to start betting on who is going to return or not, I could be rich! RICH I TELL YOU!! MUAHAHAHAH!)

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    alodylis wrote: »
    Not that you all care:) but im officaly returned to CO only left for short time didnt think id be back but here i am!

I told you TOR was bad. CO may be pay to win but TOR is pay to RUN!!!

Welcome back you were missed ^__^
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    nepht wrote: »
    I told you TOR was bad. CO may be pay to win but TOR is pay to RUN!!!

Welcome back you were missed ^__^

Pay to win? Win at what? Pretty princess pretend fan made costume contests? :cool:

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    klitty wrote: »
    Pay to win? Win at what? Pretty princess pretend fan made costume contests? :cool:

That also XD
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • jasinblazejasinblaze Posts: 1,360 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    you like attention don't you?
  • spyralpegacyonspyralpegacyon Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Ross_Perot_making_a_point.bmp
    tumblr_moni7tHVoq1rzu2xzo1_500.gif
  • lucyinspacewithdiamondslucyinspacewithdiamonds Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Thanks for coming back... now I can watch your shadow strikes fail over and over while I kill you.
  • igotbigdickigotbigdick Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    welcome back...omg this begins to remind me of xeno leaving/returning days....
    not comparing Xeno to Alodylis ofc...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • alodylisalodylis Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Lucy idk what you got against me but i wont fail against you in a fight. Tho i just read your post about pvp was funny:) Ask around im one of the few Ice form pvpers there are and i do pritty darn good for myself :) SS is just concept or theme build as you say where i pop outa the shadows and destroy you:) (where did that 1000000 damage come from)?

Alodylis 1
    Lucy :(
    edited December 2012
    1,000 damage you mean? You're off by three orders of magnitude. That's bad, even for you.

Yeah I'm glad you went with ice instead of the same old same old.
  • mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    That guy is funny.

edited December 2012
    Lucy 1000 dmg? Your on drugs thinking you can beat me everytime. I can beat anyone just doesnt mean i win everytime. Respect me and be good person like alot people say you are. But for somereason your always picking on me like i hurt you? Idk you lucy so please keep this negative hostile crap to yourself merry christmas
  • spark342spark342 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Lucy 1000 dmg? Your on drugs thinking you can beat me everytime. I can beat anyone just doesnt mean i win everytime. Respect me and be good person like alot people say you are. But for somereason your always picking on me like i hurt you? Idk you lucy so please keep this negative hostile crap to yourself merry christmas

....lulz...
  • bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Welcome back.

And I like TOR, I find it fun.

But CO will be my game till it shuts down.
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
    edited December 2012

Pretend I'm from Missouri.

I don't celebrate that Satanic holiday and I don't approve of those who do, so I'll take that as an insult, which is all I'm used to getting from you.

I don't care about winning. You lost my respect because of your own actions. Have a nice life.

I won't be killing you much anymore. I already got my Malvan Emblem and people are quitting this game. I'm getting tired of farming you guys. Don't mess with me. :P
    edited December 2012
    Ahaha try to farm me now it wont do you any good XD:)
    edited December 2012
    Yeah and now that I've reaped the harvest, I'll send you a bill since I was protecting you after that, even though you hate me. :P Cash or Check? Sorry, no C.O.D.
  • melfricmelfric Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I am back...Big question is "Is hero Games dead?"

3 nights no matches!
    edited December 2012
    It's just on life support. :P I finally tried King of the Hill a few weeks ago. That's the best game type right there. I never tried it before cause it sounded stupid. :P finally got to see the Lava Temple too. Reminds me of a saturday morning cartoon show. hehe
  • lady808lady808 Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    His Ice build is actually not too bad although it's a little heavy on the IceGrenade spam. I finally figured out how to take it down though. :biggrin:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"If you're going to ride my ****... At least pull my hair"
    Taking the trash out, one badguy at a time.
    "Satisfaction guaranteed or twice your trash back."
    edited December 2012
    you fought old version of ice build my new one has more survial and more dps gl on taking me out when i only sneak attack:) Merry Xmas you all also id rather ice gernade spam then win instantly on all none dodges with SR. Atm SR is just to good specialy with fire form and the debuffs.. was hiting 7.5k each crit on test dummy lil to strong! Makes single shadow strike look dumb!
  • smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    you fought old version of ice build my new one has more survial and more dps gl on taking me out when i only sneak attack:) Merry Xmas you all also id rather ice gernade spam then win instantly on all none dodges with SR. Atm SR is just to good specialy with fire form and the debuffs.. was hiting 7.5k each crit on test dummy lil to strong! Makes single shadow strike look dumb!

Make sure to hit lots of newbies with it so they never come back.

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
    edited December 2012
    Yeah I never said his build was bad, I just like to give him a hard time since he hates me. :P

The ice grenades do basically nothing anyway; most it can do is about 4,000 damage, but that can be healed instantly. Nobody needs them.

I'm about to put these ninjas on ice pretty soon, and this time they won't be able to gang up on me. ^_~
  • lady808lady808 Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    The IceGrenades have a 100' range, pop a hold, and can crit for 8k+change depending on your build. They're also all on different timers so you can pop them one after the other. You could actually make a build using something like those OmicronDevices. That one has like a 6 sec CD timer on them. So you could, technically, equip 5 of them and pop them off one after the other. That's 2k+ per shot. Not including crits which can net you 5k+ depending on your build. By the time the last/5th Omicron is fired off, the 1st should be all ready to go. I think the PsionicAccelerator is the only device that can't crit. Even the healing devices like the Goblin device (SuperNaturalPosession?) can crit. Another one you could possibly make is a NPG spamming build. Equip 4 or 5 of them. Knock your opponent enough so that they have 3 stacks of knock resistance. Stand next to them, fire off the NPGs one after the other until they die, or they get the heck away from you. That's 4k+ a click. Every .5 secs. 8k+ on crits depending on your build. The downside is that it only has a 4' range. VERY short. You'd have to be basically kissing them in the face to be close enough for them to hit. The downside to making builds like these is that you'd have to hope like heck that they didn't nerf the timers and make them shared.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"If you're going to ride my ****... At least pull my hair"
    Taking the trash out, one badguy at a time.
    "Satisfaction guaranteed or twice your trash back."
    edited December 2012
    You can also do 2k on multiple targets without devices... plus people can get out of the nailing to the ground
    edited December 2012
    I throw 2 ice gernades with ice blast. Honestly kill better if im fighting toe to toe with ice blast alone. Avenger mastery makes it cost 50% less charge time for 3-5k dmg is insane. Basicly if i tap my ice blast with avenger i can get 15% base dmg boost for next ice gernade then after that i hit ice blast again its over unless your ready for me.

In base i run in and kill groups sometimes ive done this with sneak attacking and ice gernade really effective. Also i dont need to start a duel with MD i use eruption just to be a ****:)
    edited December 2012
    Eruption only works if you can actually kill the person you're fighting against.