test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New MC Missions Based on the Public Locations

rugrothrumborrugrothrumbor Posts: 534 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Suggestions Box
So far I've seen a fire department, police department, hospital, a city hall, pizza place, donut shop and I think a burger joint. How about making some new missions on those locations? It would be nice to leave some kind of memory for players to know such places exist by giving missions done around those places. Heck maybe even put some new lairs up around MC on these places.
Post edited by rugrothrumbor on

Comments

• Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,066 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    So far I've seen a fire department, police department, hospital, a city hall, pizza place, donut shop and I think a burger joint. How about making some new missions on those locations? It would be nice to leave some kind of memory for players to know such places exist by giving missions done around those places. Heck maybe even put some new lairs up around MC on these places.

Sounds like a good idea, but I'd prefer them as RP instances myself.
  • Options
    canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Sounds like a good idea, but I'd prefer them as RP instances myself.

They can be both. Build them for missions, then convert them into social instances.
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,594 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    MC needs a lot more missions that is themed to those little areas to add more traffic. I can imagine a mission related to the kids serving it up at the school or a gang get together at the underground garage in the area north east of the Museum.

They don't need to be ultra fancy either. Just small areas around the city with some kind of mission you can do every 4 hours.
  • Options
    battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'd also like a mission set inside the crashed Qular mothership in the river too please :)
    the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?
  • Options
    canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'd also like a mission set inside the crashed Qular mothership in the river too please :)

There is one. It's a UNITY daily special.
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • Options
    ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited December 2012

One of my favorites actually.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • Options
    stauchstauch Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hmm, I could see them done in the same way that the current bank robbery missions are done, that is that they are only accessible at random times and clearly "marked" at the time. Though I would enhance it a bit by adding an "extra" section (or similar) to the crime computer when such events are active.
  • Options
    battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited December 2012

Oh YAY!

I've been level 40 for ages and still haven't got through all the missions in the game as i tend to do those with team-mates. Thats great to know. Definately looking forward to that one!
    the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?