test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Daily Mission

maniacshowmastermaniacshowmaster Posts: 13 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Suggestions Box
Devs add a new daily mission from LT. Patil about Participate in B.A.S.H Westside.Reward : 2000 q'nite ... This can also help PvP, cause the ATs PvP is dead :(
P.S: I didn't know exactly where to make this post (Hero-Games section or Suggestions section). Iceberg out.Peace:smile:
Post edited by maniacshowmaster on

Comments

• theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    AT PvP is most likely dead because of the fact that it would be full of Unleashed AT's running around spamming DW or some other AT spamming something else.

I do think Devs need to do "something" to enliven PvP again. But before they even turn to that they need to add new content etc and sort out bugs.
  • mog555mog555 Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    A little idea to bring ATs PVP back to life would be nice, since most ATs who can easily win in PVP usually the one with Self Heal and Bubble and also Disable.

ATs such as Unleash , they just disable your TP then DW you to death, if you run they pull you in since many don't have high Knock Resistant

While the one with no advantage in PVP such as Devastator, their power are offense and they need devices and good gears for their defense.

So get those lose PVP Advantage up to the top going require some times and a lot of practice, if they really bringing ATs PVP back with something fun to do. Then I have to agree since I want to see them sine like FF again. To fight with all their best.............

Wish the Dev will look into this soon................. or after all the Dev are back
  • maniacshowmastermaniacshowmaster Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Really Unleash is that good? my glacier Kills all the unelashes...and btw the mission is just to participate...u don t need to win/lose ...
  • mog555mog555 Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Really Unleash is that good? my glacier Kills all the unelashes...and btw the mission is just to participate...u don t need to win/lose ...

Yeah, guess you right. I pretty much find Unleash to be annoying if you don't have any defense powers. Since Glacier passive do reduce a lot of damage and once someone affect by chill then Glacier just increase their change of winning a dual.

Charge is interrupt by ice cage, plus that cage isn't easy to break.................... so top tier PVP AT as I heard