test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crisis in Lemuria

serendipitynowserendipitynow Posts: 554 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Missions and Content
Has anyone recieved the perk recently for completing this?

Ive completed it twice now and still havent gotten the perk, and its a royal pain getting enough people for it to start in the first place!

Ive submitted a ticket but all they say back is - do it again, honestly the cs is about as useful as a chocolate fireguard
Post edited by serendipitynow on

Comments

• forrksakesexcoforrksakesexco Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Only when it wasn't a group alert..
    One day they'll put this back the way it was and people will be able to play it yay..
    Be fair the CS is at least as useful as a concrete parachute.
    Profound quote.. "I'm not a complete idiot - several parts are missing."
  • shytalashytala Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Has anyone recieved the perk recently for completing this?

Ive completed it twice now and still havent gotten the perk, and its a royal pain getting enough people for it to start in the first place!

Ive submitted a ticket but all they say back is - do it again, honestly the cs is about as useful as a chocolate fireguard

No, but then there is supposed to be a mission you complete before going into the Sub and after the blowing up of mines and such, but that mission never seems able to be done, so you don't get the Perk for completing the Crisis.

[Insert Witty Signature Here]
  • serendipitynowserendipitynow Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Did some looking up on it, do you mean the repairing the algir part just before you enter? According to what ive read that was removed a while ago. I completed all the other parts fine (the sharks, then subs/mines/lemurians and inside the algir the quiphotic thing, got the message 'you have completed crisis in lemuria' but got neither the lore or the perk.

Put in a bug report, but since were STILL waiting for biselle to be fixed after a YEAR im not going to hold my breath for a fix...
  • forrksakesexcoforrksakesexco Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    The crisis in Lemuria perk from the wiki seems to No Longer Exist. I can't find it on my Heroic Perks list either done or undone. It should be there with Crisis on Monster Island.
    Profound quote.. "I'm not a complete idiot - several parts are missing."
    edited December 2012
    A lot (all?) perks only show up when done/partially done (for those that have more than one part)

For example you dont have signature villain incomplete perks listed for signature villains you havent defeated.

That you dont have a crisis in lemuria uncomplete perk listing doesnt mean the perk doesnt exist, juts that you dont have it. Its a fact the perk does exist (or no one would have it). Its just apparently broken since at least the last change to it.
  • shytalashytala Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I had assumed that they took that one mission out, but they might not of fixed the perk, since the perk used to require it. If they took the mission out, but did not fix the perk to reflect that, then we all screwed in trying to get it.

[Insert Witty Signature Here]
    edited December 2012
    yep so it seems...
  • daeymondarksouldaeymondarksoul Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sorry to dig up an old post, but has anyone actually earned the perks in the Lemuria Crisis since the update? I know they'll be lots of people saying no, just interested if there is a yes out there.