test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP Update

alodylisalodylis Posts: 322 Arc User
edited December 2012 in The Hero Games
PvP Legend Gear-5 slots with 2 cores 2 amror and 1 enhancement. Base stats would be slightly lower then legion but would be even more powerful. Also the main bonus is for pvp only so in pve it wont be the best gear.

Also for pvp add a team match on the bash map for team pvp. Eithor teams of two or two five man teams or even 4 teams of five duke it out freeforall style.

ATTENTION DEVS STOP BEING REALLY RUDE AND JUST GIVE US BASH MAP FOR TEAM OPTION THIS IS MOST SIMPLE IDEA I EVER POSTED ON THE FOURMS 1000 times SERIOUSLY YOU GOT THE FRACKEN MAP ALREADY STOP BEING LAZY AND WANTING MONEY GIVE US THIS MAP OR YOU WILL SEE MORE CUSTOMORS LEAVE I PROMISS YOU THIS!
Post edited by alodylis on

Comments

• monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    5 slots sounds sexy to me :3
  • prankensteinprankenstein Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Wow... well okay.

First up, your 5-gear thing.

See how PW has this awesome legion gear? See how it's found in lockboxes? This means that PW is making money off of 4-slot gear. Now, please tell me why the hell would PW make something that can be bought for ingame currency over something from Zen? This would never, ever, ever ever never forever happen. Maaaaybe 2-slot gear. Maaaaybe, Just maybe 3 slot gear, if there wasn't such dev apathy, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Second point:

Devs coding anything new for PvP?

Haha. No.

Third Point:

Lovely, Capslock. The devs aren't being rude. Unless you count the 50 people that actually PvP anymore, then there isn't anyone to be rude to, we are the "2%" -Crush. We are insignificant and useless by their standards. They're not being lazy, they are a skeleton crew trying to milk this game until it goes on life support. There was a comment on the Reader's choice thread that really shows exactly how I feel. "I'll give you my vote when I feel you've earned it" This is from a person I've seen on these very forums for years, he's given small fortunes in subscription fees, and countless hours played. Anyone who would have left, yourself, and myself included, would have left already. If Cryptic doesn't change anything, the PvP community (if it can indeed be called that) will not change, it will not grow, but very slowly shrink.

But nice try.
    ~~~The Tidal Tilde Wave of Seperation~~~
    I'd rather get STO's level of lockbox suck if worthwhile updates come with it. -Buxom
  • titotito333999titotito333999 Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Thanks for the quote... I feel like a scholar hehe.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This was awesome while it lasted

Silver recog tokens and questionite, pvp remains optional, hot pants for all.

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.