test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pick-up & Throw and Telekinesis

agentnx5agentnx5 Posts: 1,999 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Champions Online Discussion
Please, fix the graphics glitch with these and buff their damage a bit. Throwing cars at people hurts less than some energy builders. -_-

There's really not much more I can say about this, other than wonder why this STILL hasn't been fixed. Month, after month, after month, after month... :frown:

I feel any STR (strength) and EGO-Telekinesis users would truly appreciate this. It also fits in with the whole humorous side of superheroics when you start throwing random objects at your foes :biggrin:

Eat mailbox villains! Take a 50 ton cargo crate upside your head! Pow!
Post edited by agentnx5 on

Comments

• Options
    underchickenunderchicken Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Agreed /signed

Not to mention the whole hands up in the air "OMG! RUN AWAY!" animations is pretty silly.:tongue:
  • Options
    ariesmajorariesmajor Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    agentnx5 wrote: »
    Please, fix the graphics glitch with these and buff their damage a bit. Throwing cars at people hurts less than some energy builders. -_-

There's really not much more I can say about this, other than wonder why this STILL hasn't been fixed. Month, after month, after month, after month... :frown:

I feel any STR (strength) and EGO-Telekinesis users would truly appreciate this. It also fits in with the whole humorous side of superheroics when you start throwing random objects at your foes :biggrin:

Eat mailbox villains! Take a 50 ton cargo crate upside your head! Pow!

Bleh, the whole pick up and throw Idea would have been alot better executed if you could actually do things other than....THROW! I think for high str and ego characters it'd be more interesting, and more people would use throw items if they had more options.

Like, throw, spin around like a tornado, baseball bat style swing, ground slam, make the object explode into a million pieces and blow up everything around it.

Maybe they weren't eating their vitamins that day in the office when picking up objects came up.
  • Options
    wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    You can actually bash enemies with something you've picked up, just get into melee range and use the number keys (instead of the throw key).
  • Options
    epeleskerepelesker Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    /signed. This minor gripe is becoming more of an annoyance.
    ----
    Heroic Roleplayer @epelesker | PRIMUS Database Moderator | Brigade Advocate
  • Options
    chuckwolfchuckwolf Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Along with the having the graphics bug fixed how about making it so the throw mechanic works with auto targeting some of us don't use tab selected targeting. and it's annoying to have to tab to throw an object at an ememy.
    @Powerblast in game
  • Options
    arblaquearblaque Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Yes Texas Titan has bashed many a skulls with 18wheelers without throwing them at chumps. Though the baseball swing would be nice.
    Formerly known as NewAgeKnight in the Forums of old.
  • Options
    seiberkagenekoseiberkageneko Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I would love to see the damage upped on throw. I have a character that runs JUST telekinetic powers, and telekinesis is at the forefront of the build. But right now it's just a gimmick character because it's not playable. The damage output is just so incredibly low that it fails even against normal henchmen.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    You can actually bash enemies with something you've picked up, just get into melee range and use the number keys (instead of the throw key).

Sure can! You bash them until it breaks or you toss it somewhere.

I would love to see the damage upped on throw.

So would I. It kind of got left in the dust over the patches over the years. It needs a buff.
  • Options
    smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    chuckwolf wrote: »
    Along with the having the graphics bug fixed how about making it so the throw mechanic works with auto targeting some of us don't use tab selected targeting. and it's annoying to have to tab to throw an object at an ememy.

This plz. The whole all of this with everything.

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • Options
    vitalityprimevitalityprime Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Yes...please fix the pick up and throw bug.

I hate that I haven't been able to "use" one of my favorite features of this game since I came back.

Make this bug a top priority.
    _________
    VARIANT

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

-Abraham Lincoln-
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Bump a dump dump! This keeps on getting ignored. Come on, it can't be that hard to fix...

:frown:
  • Options
    mog555mog555 Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I too want to see this fix. Throw object is way more fun then using EB sometime (The mst fun is throwing a truck)