test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vote for CO on MMOSite Reader?s Choice Awards

gandalesgandales Posts: 340 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Champions Online Discussion
MMOSite is holding their year-end Reader?s Choice awards, and Champions Online is has been nominated in five categories. Help spread the word about Champions Online with your vote!

Champions Online is nominated for five awards: Favorite MMORPG, Best Gameplay, Best Graphics, Best F2P MMO and Best Community. Voting is easy, and you can support Champions Online with a vote every day, so keep MMOSite bookmarked.

Voting qualifies you for a number of prizes, including an iPad, Xbox with Kinect, and Nintendo 3DS, plus MMOSite's currency, MMO Gold.

1.Go to http://accounts.mmosite.com/
2.Create an MMOSite account ? you?ll need to provide an email account.
3.Go back to the Star Trek Online page and place your vote.
4.You can place one vote per day, so make sure to come back tomorrow and vote again!

Not sure why this haven't been published at the news, since STO and Raiderz already have it on their news. :confused:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pion01pion01 Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I voted for Blade & Soul because boobies.

Unrelated: why is Neverwinter up for voting, and how is it beating other games by an order of magnitude?
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    What happens if I vote for STO >_>
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • vikaernesvikaernes Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I don't understand what this is, RaiderZ and STO dominating top spots in MMO polls? Either way, not one vote cast for CO from me, both of mine went to The Secret World. Thanks for the link though.
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    vikaernes wrote: »
    I don't understand what this is, RaiderZ and STO dominating top spots in MMO polls? Either way, not one vote cast for CO from me, both of mine went to The Secret World. Thanks for the link though.

Well joking aside I voted for CO. STO I can see dominating the top spot because its a great game better than the likes of TSW, You know I might just go on the TSW forum and state I didnt vote for TSW XD
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,315 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    nepht wrote: »
    What happens if I vote for STO >_>
    We airlock you.

:wink:
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited December 2012
    gandales wrote: »
    Not sure why this haven't been published at the news, since STO and Raiderz already have it on their news. :confused:

I've been slammed with work the past two days, unfortunately, so I didn't have a chance to get it posted until today. :/

It's up now, though.
  • visionstorm01visionstorm01 Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Personally, I think that MMO voting sites are meaningless, horribly skewed popularity contests that rely on whatever number of people happened to be around at the time and found out about it on time to vote, and don't reflect the actual popularity or worthiness of the games they claim to represent. Many of them are also confusing and/or incomplete. This site doesn't even have TSW on the Best P2P MMO section, but it has Age of Conan--a F2P (Freemium) game from the same company.

Why should a F2P (Freemium) even be on that list but the actual P2P game from that company isn't is beyond me. And why aren't CO and STO in there if any F2P (Freemium) game can make the cut for "best" P2P MMO?

Also, I've seen about a hundred of these the last couple of months (not entirely exagerating with that figure...). So I have to wonder which of this many, many, MANY MMO sites that wants to setup their own voting thing is the bigger authority to tell us which is trully the best MMO, or why should we care.
    vikaernes wrote: »

OMG how dare you vote for another game that isn't CO?

*secretly tries to vote for TSW as well but can't and doesn't see the point anyways*

I actually tried Raiderz and its....I'm ashamed to say this....kinda more fun than CO atm. :frown:
  • pion01pion01 Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Actually I was joking about Blade & Soul, but I looked at some of the gameplay and character creator and boobies aside, it actually looked kinda badass.
  • zahinderzahinder Posts: 2,382 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Thanks for link!

Not a chance I'll be voting for CO, though.

(I love CO and hope someday I'd want to vote for it, mind you)
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
  • itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,777 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Voted for CO.

*crosses fingers for another year of the game.
    Brou in Cryptic games.