test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Young Justice Academy

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Supergroup Recruitment Station
"Hello and welcome to the Justice Academy, a school dedicated to the excellence and well being of superhero students. We take pride in our students and their hard working attitudes and dedication to Justice and Dedication.

We also take pride in our teachers and professors who take the time to teach our amazing students. Without them, there would be no foundation for this school. Each member of the Justice Academy is important. Not one person is better than another. This opens the doors for Students and Teachers to communicate on a better level, so as to prevent conflict from occurring.

As Headmaster, I welcome you to the Justice Academy and hope that you find a nice place here among us, if not leave a little bit of the happiness you bring.

If you are wanting to apply, please indicate whether or not you are a teacher or a student and I, as well as some of the other administration of the school, will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for taking an interest in looking over The Justice Academy! I look forward to speaking with you in the future!

- Adam Conroy ( Angel Archer )"

( We are a Medium to Heavy RP SG, specifically for Teen Heroes as well as superheroes that wish to be Teachers or help Teen Heroes. If you would like to apply, go to justiceacademy.shivtr.com, fill out an application and then fill out one from the template on the forums.

Either myself or my Co-Head, @rabid_squirrel, will then schedule an IG interview with your character so as to get a feel for you.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me, @chandaman1, or @rabid_squirrel. )
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    ((Advice - change the name of your SG before it gets genericed. It's dancing awfully close to the copyright line...))
    edited May 2012
    JonSills wrote:
    ((Advice - change the name of your SG before it gets genericed. It's dancing awfully close to the copyright line...))

(( Noted and will be changed. ))
    edited May 2012
    hey im just about to read this but i hope its about recruiting
    edited May 2012
    megaman214 wrote:
    hey im just about to read this but i hope its about recruiting

Yes it is! Feel free to stop by our website and check us out!
  • hawkwing4hawkwing4 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Removed. Should have read the dates.