test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cyber-Elite costume pack!

cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Suggestions Box
All right, I'm going to do my best here. Some support for the tech-nerd heroes is needed (though we do have a fair share of costumes!)

Cyber-Elite Costume Pack

First off, from the concept art:

-Augmented Skin
-Laser-sight revolver
-Hi-tech Ninja Sword (seen this in the Cyberninja device, we know you have it!)

What it needs:

-A back piece, with two to four cylinders jutting out at about a 90-degree angle. I've seen this in a few things (DC Universe, FEAR, and some other sci-fi games)

-A face plate, or perhaps an entire head for this. Sleek, simple... some patterns/textures could include basic eyeslits, more than two eyes, glowing 'dots' instead of eyes, or even horizontal slits like a knight's helm/ Snake Eyes. The 90's face plate is awesome, but it looks a bit... weird unless you really, really mess with the facial proportions. Would be easier just to make it a 'head'.

-A jaw piece, not as large as the current cyberpunk jawpiece, sort of like Robocop's chin-thing. Some details on it would be nice.

-Cybernetic facial implants: See Star Wars: The Old Republic's cyborgs and Warhammer 40k Space Marines for reference. Something to show how augmented the person is.

-Cybernetic Arms: I loved the Cyberpunk set's arms, but not so much the actual Torso (just seemed... weird). Perhaps a re-take on this could make a cool option instead of the standard robotic skeleton arms. For reference, Jax from Mortal Kombat or countless others.

-Rocket pack shoulders or backpack: Sort of like a little salvo of smaller missiles in a box-like housing mounted to the character, making him similar to a walking SAM platform.

-Cyber Elite feet: Heh. well, instead of the 'two toe, split down the middle', perhaps a separate, smaller toe as the 'big toe' from the rest of the foot. See Zer0 from Borderlands 2 as a reference.

-Cyber-bracers: Something sleek, with some detail in it. Perhaps a small datapad, or a hi-tech ninja-like bracer. Some wicked 'Batman' blades coming from it would be a good option as well. See uh, I guess... DC Universes' Fracture (?) trailer for CYBORG BATMAN. Another cool option would be to have little missiles directly attached to the bracer for decoration.

And as a 'MAYBE'...

-Optional Power Armor weapons. While the ones we have are cool, some of them are almost more appropriate for actual powered armor walking tanks. Some collapsing/telescoping machine guns, an actual mini-missile on the forearm like mentioned above, and a triangular rocket launcher would be cool.
Post edited by cybersoldier1981 on

Comments

• dantelucefdantelucef Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    /signed

This really needs to happen. I -need- this for my Shadowrun character.
  • ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    /signed.

Some very cool suggestions.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.