Install Arc
Options

Nepht's state of the game

nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Champions Online Discussion
The games AWESOMEJUICE quit all ya moaning XD
nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    agentnx5agentnx5 Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Is it fresh squeezed or from concentrate?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    agentnx5 wrote: »
    Is it fresh squeezed or from concentrate?

Concentrate from freshly squeezed lockboxes :D
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • Options
    fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    10/10 Would play twice.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Well, I'm glad CO finally found a niche as a type of juice, because it was doing terribly as a game.

Had to.

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    smoochan wrote: »
    Well, I'm glad CO finally found a niche as a type of juice, because it was doing terribly as a game.

Had to.

It miles better than WoW juice that stuff is just full of sour min/maxing troll grapes.
  • Options
    jasinblazejasinblaze Posts: 1,360 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i like this game too
  • Options
    klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It's made of Powerthirst!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs :D

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • Options
    cvx911cvx911 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    nepht wrote: »

Nephts_new_coffin_buddy_by_nepht-d3ch2bk.jpg

You've been lazy. ITS ALL YOUR FAULT that we are complaining because you don't hang out at Caprice often enough to help clean out all the fox tails so there is no room for the Awesome Juice to flow right now.
  • Options
    klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It miles better than WoW juice that stuff is just full of sour min/maxing troll grapes.
    cvx911 wrote: »

You've been lazy. ITS ALL YOUR FAULT that we are complaining because you don't hang out at Caprice often enough to help clean out all the fox tails so there is no room for the Awesome Juice to flow right now.

Oh my... this is getting all too kinky all the sudden.

*brings the leather clothing and the whips*

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • Options
    itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    scandalous.png
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • Options
    spyralpegacyonspyralpegacyon Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    522883223_1537991_george_takei_oh_my_super_xlarge.png

(The game is AWESOMESAUCE!)
    tumblr_moni7tHVoq1rzu2xzo1_500.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2012

Yew ever see a cat pick a fight with a Fox .

Foxes give me the fear @__@"
  • Options
    edited November 2012

If your standards really are "As long as it's better than WoW" then I have a half deflated basketball sitting in a field I'd like to introduce you to :3

• Options
    edited November 2012
    If your standards really are "As long as it's better than WoW" then I have a half deflated basketball sitting in a field I'd like to introduce you to :3

Does it come in a lockbox? >_>
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Concentrate from freshly squeezed lockboxes :D

That's a juicy contradiction!

(concidentially, this game tastes like Starbursts candy)

klitty wrote: »
    Oh my... this is getting all too kinky all the sudden.

*brings the leather clothing and the whips*

What happened to my shirt?!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Does it come in a lockbox? >_>

I hate to tell you this, at the risk of further unhinging you... but.... they came out with a Nepht lockbox. You're inside one right now... we've been farming the things and buying keys like crazy trying to find you... no luck so far... but I got this neat egyptian headdress costume part and a teeny tiny Nepht action figure! :D

• Options
    edited November 2012
    I hate to tell you this, at the risk of further unhinging you... but.... they came out with a Nepht lockbox. You're inside one right now... we've been farming the things and buying keys like crazy trying to find you... no luck so far... but I got this neat egyptian headdress costume part and a teeny tiny Nepht action figure! :D

I'll buy one. Is the Action Figure tradeable?
  • Options
    rianfrostrianfrost Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    so, nepht is schrodringers cat-mummy?
  • Options
    akirasanbeerakirasanbeer Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2012
  • Options
    secksegaisecksegai Posts: 1,354 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Now I know you're on crack. But that's ok, Nephy can get away with it =P
  • Options
    edited November 2012

Stop giving me THE FEAR @__@". But the idea of Nepht action figure makes my ego inflate tenfold. This needs to happen for the benefit of all mankind.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I'll buy one. Is the Action Figure tradeable?

It's tradeable and poseable and loveable and full of squishy jelly! :D squish squish ^_^ squish o_O

• Options
    warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    @Nepht: Can I haz your stuff?

I know you're not leaving, like many posters after THEIR state of the game statement. I just want your STUFF!:cool:

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
  • Options
    fantasycharacterfantasycharacter Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    squish squish ^_^ squish o_O

*swoops in* squish, squish, squish *swoops out*
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    warcanch wrote: »
    @Nepht: Can I haz your stuff?

I know you're not leaving, like many posters after THEIR state of the game statement. I just want your STUFF!:cool:

No but yew can have anything thats NOT my stuff. But that might annoy the rest of the planet.

MUCH SUCCESS \o/
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    It's tradeable and poseable and loveable and full of squishy jelly! :D squish squish ^_^ squish o_O

What are you doing?! O_O

*dirty mind, can't unsee that, arg!*

*swoops in* squish, squish, squish *swoops out*

"Swooping is bad." -- Alistair, DA:O NPC
  • Options
    spyralpegacyonspyralpegacyon Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Squish squish?
    tumblr_moni7tHVoq1rzu2xzo1_500.gif
  • Options
    canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Glad you're enjoying it Nepht. And I ain't giving away meh stuff. :)
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    522883223_1537991_george_takei_oh_my_super_xlarge.png

(The game is AWESOMESAUCE!)

LOL - I can here George's voice saying "Oh, My!" just by looking at this pic. :biggrin:
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2012

Serious face on time \o/

Indeed semi joke thread aside. In all my years playing MMO's I actually think this is the finest one I have ever played.
    Trust me I have played almost every mmo made..I get bored in my shop I spend most of my time playing MMOs and yes I should get out more.

Even with a certain group of devs or single dev breaking certain aspects I like about this game, All the stupid lockboxes..the chat ban systems THE TARGETING etc etc all the normal gripes. 80% of this game so freaking fun it makes up for the busted parts.

Its not all doom and gloom in Millennium City.
  • Options
    d0m1nusdrak3d0m1nusdrak3 Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I love the game the way it is, always nice to see new things added into the game, yeah some stuff isn't like "WOWY ZOWY MOWY GOOBER DOO", but hey, even that stuff has its use, the only thing that I don't understand is taht everytime something new is added, there is a 24hr complain cloud in the zone chat(its annoyinh e.e).
    OH and neph, your coffin is running away again.
    ====================================
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ====================================
    Dominus Drake Primus Database ,Also @Pyromasher ingame
  • Options
    edited November 2012

O_O

Oh no! You too now?! I didn't think you were so dirty minded Thundrax! Oh my!

Well at least you don't give your junk away easily, right? I mean that's got to count for something.

Still, I'm a bit disturbed at the number of people wanting to touch Nepht's Action Figure... Hmm... Now that I think about it... Maybe that why we don't have a TrailTurtle or Gentleman Crush action figure yet, eh?

Sidenote: "/e repair" can be quite humorous
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    O_O

Oh no! You too now?! I didn't think you were so dirty minded Thundrax! Oh my!

Well at least you don't give your junk away easily, right? I mean that's got to count for something.

Still, I'm a bit disturbed at the number of people wanting to touch Nepht's Action Figure... Hmm... Now that I think about it... Maybe that why we don't have a TrailTurtle or Gentleman Crush action figure yet, eh?

Sidenote: "/e repair" can be quite humorous

I am starting to worry that my Action Figure would be somewhat inflatable :/
    I love the game the way it is, always nice to see new things added into the game, yeah some stuff isn't like "WOWY ZOWY MOWY GOOBER DOO", but hey, even that stuff has its use, the only thing that I don't understand is taht everytime something new is added, there is a 24hr complain cloud in the zone chat(its annoyinh e.e).
    OH and neph, your coffin is running away again.

I knew I shouldnt have put wheels on it.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Serious face on time \o/

Bah serious face time on the forums means I have to go back to being a hardass... Bleh... (I try to save my gripes, complaints, and irritations with people, stuff, or worisome trends & changes for game forums where they can be written down)

But yeah, I think most people here share that overall sentiment, or they wouldn't still be here. More positives than negatives, or you would have left.

Also sometimes it's hard to escape that zone chat "cloud of negativity". Somedays I switch off to my "Limited" chat tabs, only to have it follow me onto other channels where people are griping about it still... which drives me up a wall... on team with XaoGarrett where he kept talking about how he hated the change to Imbue, on Trade chat where JonSills kept talking about vehicles needing to have more weapons, and on coRP chat when Vincyre keep insisting the weapons on vehicles need to be buffed much more. Sometimes I can't escape the negativity in-game and then the angry radioactive chihahua version of me comes out and I get snippy with people. Sry about that :-/

While I think some of you are crazy and I'd really like to smack around a few individuals on occassion, I actually do care about the whole community. (It'd be more freaky if everything was sunshine, roses, and carebear hugs.)

Random sidenote: Vixy's 5-pheromone-raptors nommed on my Regen Tank. Om nom nom dinos!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Serious face on time \o/

Indeed semi joke thread aside. In all my years playing MMO's I actually think this is the finest one I have ever played.
    Trust me I have played almost every mmo made..I get bored in my shop I spend most of my time playing MMOs and yes I should get out more.

Even with a certain group of devs or single dev breaking certain aspects I like about this game, All the stupid lockboxes..the chat ban systems THE TARGETING etc etc all the normal gripes. 80% of this game so freaking fun it makes up for the busted parts.

Its not all doom and gloom in Millennium City.

pffft, admit it, you'd still be happy if they got rid of everything but the costume editor and a place to roleplay u_u

It's like my friend says to me "You don't even know what good booze is, you're just happy so long as you get drunk!"

• Options
    edited November 2012
    I am starting to worry that my Action Figure would be somewhat inflatable :/

Inflatable? Do they still make "Action Figures" inflatable? :wink:

Sorry. Not long ago I watched - Lars and the Real Girl. And seriously, while the film has many funny moment, it is largely a very touching character piece. With lots of surprises. In fact, I cried during the "Action Figure's" funeral scene. If you like off-beat movies, you should give it a try.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled humourous nepht thread.
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    pffft, admit it, you'd still be happy if they got rid of everything but the costume editor and a place to roleplay u_u

It's like my friend says to me "You don't even know what good booze is, you're just happy so long as you get drunk!"

Hell I would be happeh just slapping down some dark grim wolves with a foam finger. No other mmo gives you that.
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ...on Trade chat where JonSills kept talking about vehicles needing to have more weapons...
    Is there someone out there posing as me??

For the record, I don't think I've ever used Trade chat (usually stick to Zone, sometimes use Supergroup), and I have no idea how many weapons vehicles have. Dork Knight's Hawkwing has enough that it keeps running out of energy when I use it in the Sky Carrier mission, and that's enough for me. None of my other guys even have any (although HandyMan might get a tank someday, if his Healing Drones and Attack Toys can remain deployed in a tank - if not, never mind).
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    jonsills wrote: »
    Is there someone out there posing as me??

For the record, I don't think I've ever used Trade chat (usually stick to Zone, sometimes use Supergroup), and I have no idea how many weapons vehicles have. Dork Knight's Hawkwing has enough that it keeps running out of energy when I use it in the Sky Carrier mission, and that's enough for me. None of my other guys even have any (although HandyMan might get a tank someday, if his Healing Drones and Attack Toys can remain deployed in a tank - if not, never mind).

I seen a cowboy called John Sallis in ren cen today might be him dont think its someone posing as you just think its a coincidence. He didnt like his tank :/
  • Options
    cvx911cvx911 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hell I would be happeh just slapping down some dark grim wolves with a foam finger. No other mmo gives you that.

Are you sure you're not just over-compensating for that whole 4 foot 5 inches tall thing? :)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Are you sure you're not just over-compensating for that whole 4 foot 5 inches tall thing? :)

LOL click on mah name see my core connect then try again XD

Men , bloody typical yew try to do a happeh CO is epic thread and they take things to naughty areas.

*edit* I know whats coming next from yew naughty man and no if yew knew me there is no envy XD
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    LOL click on mah name see my core connect then try again XD

Men , bloody typical yew try to do a happeh CO is epic thread and they take things to naughty areas.

*edit* I know whats coming next from yew naughty man and no if yew knew me there is no envy XD

o_O ...squish squish :3

• Options
    edited November 2012
    o_O ...squish squish :3

/me pats Nepht on her head

There there. :smile:

(For the off-topic record, yes I'm taken. Not married like some of you, but taken.)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    /me pats Nepht on her head

There there. :smile:

(For the off-topic record, yes I'm taken. Not married like some of you, but taken.)

Speaking of partners my husband took one look at this thread.

-__-"
    <
    that was his face afterwards. He is such a buzz kill, a typical STO player XD

*edit* Off topic would imply this thread had a topic in first the place :D
  • Options
    edited November 2012

*edit* Off topic would imply this thread had a topic in first the place :D

Yeah. The topic is AWESOMEJUICE {and Magenta must be used, people, or it's just not awesome enough}, so get back on it.

btw, nepht - How do we get AWESOMEJUICE ?

IOW - What must we squeeze to make sure that it's fresh AWESOMEJUICE ?

I just realized that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6OTNZD7_U
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    kamokamikamokami Posts: 1,633 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Random sidenote: Vixy's 5-pheromone-raptors nommed on my Regen Tank. Om nom nom dinos!

There's only 4. :smile:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Yeah. The topic is AWESOMEJUICE {and Magenta must be used, people, or it's just not awesome enough}, so get back on it.

IOW - What must we squeeze make sure that it's fresh AWESOMEJUICE ?

I just realized that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6OTNZD7_U

AWESOMEJUICE is made of the sweat from Gronds butt crack.
  • Options
    mijjesticmijjestic Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    But yeah, I think most people here share that overall sentiment, or they wouldn't still be here. More positives than negatives, or you would have left.

Or they have one positive they can't give up and like 5000 negatives. Wouldn't say it's a matter of numbers, or there wouldn't be people who complain constantly but have been around for years. Some live for that I think.
  • Options
    edited November 2012

IOW - What must we squeeze to make sure that it's fresh AWESOMEJUICE ?

I could link you to a site with several videos that would answer this question... but I think that would be against the ToU.

• Options
    haleakalahaleakala Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    AWESOMEJUICE is made of the sweat from Gronds butt crack.

I did NOT need this image just before dinner... :wink:

I been a long time leaving but I'm going to be a long time gone.

Willie Nelson

T.U.F.K.A.S. (the user formerly known as Scarlyng)
    Wrong on the CO forums since November, 2008