test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bestial Build help

keisorikeisori Posts: 2 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Builds and Roles
So, I'm working on a build for a character that is using the night warrior passive, for the stealth and huge opener, and am not really sure what I should get, beyond active defenses.

So far she has a focus on bleeds, using those to get enrages. Only problem is I feel very squishy...

Super stats thus far are Strength and Dex.

Any help would be loved
Post edited by keisori on

Comments

• johnjohniiijohnjohniii Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    all of my toons that run offensive passives have con as a secondary ss. They also have 3 to 4 active defensive's. it is really a challenge to keep the up. hope you can use that.
  • fr0gurtfr0gurt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    CON is probably a good way to as your third superstat.

Masterful Dodge and Resurgence will be your two best Active Defenses.

Bountiful Chi Resurgence and/or Conviction can be used as maintenance heals.

Archery's Evasive Maneuvers+Sleight of Mind or Munitions' Smoke Grenade+Escape Artist can be used to dump aggro so that you can try to disengage from combat and re-stealth.

Look for Specializations that boost your Defense rating or reduce cooldown of your Active Defenses or powers in general. The Guide to Spec Trees is a big help here.

Look for +Avoidance gear and slot in a Gambler's Lucky Gem to make it Dodge/Avoidance gear. Also look for gear that reduces your cooldowns. The Ultimate Guide to Item Prefixes will let you know what to search for in the Auction House.

If you can accumulate 33,000 Questionite, you can buy a complete set of Armadillo secondary gear which will get you +25% damage resistance if you equip all three. (I would stick to regular gear for your primaries, though.)
  • piro2genpiro2gen Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    STR primary, CON secondary super stat and take Juggernaut. Warden(or Gardian)+Vindicator spec tree for The Best Defense and Aggresive Stance.

This should give you a solid defense rating (resistance). Not as good as if you'd have defensive passive, but at least you'll not be that squishie.

Add Armadillos secondaries and solid dodge/avoidance gear and it's not so bad.

You could also go CON primary (DEX secondary) and take Deflection + Adrenaline Rush. Deflection adds extra dodge based on your DEX, Rush heals you when you crit.