jasinblazejasinblaze Posts: 1,360 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    jayleia1 wrote: »
    Where are the high tier nodes? The highest I've found are T3
    vibora bay, lemuria abyss, north monster island
  • Options
    mediavideromediavidero Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm now with a Soldier Lvl. 40 searching for Tier 4 level nodes (Arms), so I was in North of Monster Island (Andrithal, and lava zone) and no one was found (Only Tier 3 nodes).

I'm now in a quest, searching Lvl.4 arms nodes, and there is no one in abysal deeps of Lemuria, or Vibora bay. I hope I will not be in the needed of craft lvl.3 mods to gain lvl.4, and more for lvl.5 . It would be the most anoying process of this game.

I will proceed now to continue the searching, but I'm really worry about it.
  • Options
    darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The tier 4 nodes in MI are in Echinocos Shores (sp?) -- not Andrithal. I found at least 8 or 9 active at once on my Mystic crafter, and saw several of the other types while flying around.
  • Options
    mediavideromediavidero Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The tier 4 nodes in MI are in Echinocos Shores (sp?) -- not Andrithal. I found at least 8 or 9 active at once on my Mystic crafter, and saw several of the other types while flying around.

Ok - I'm not talking about mysticism nodes. I'm refering to arms nodes (the worm boxes with balls) that you can find in Echinocos Shores (the lava zone at the North).

So, I noticed the fact about the difference between arms and mysticism crafting; on mysticism, you raise the skill investigating the node, and success with arms making fusions. I was farming a lot of tier 3, and fusing, rising up the skill level each time, but never during the gathering (investigate) of nodes.

Mysticism skill up -> Investigating nodes, including tier 4 after level 325.
    Arms skill up -> fusing mods. There is no Tier 4 nodes found, only T3.

PD: I don't know what happen with science.
  • Options
    misterjustmisterjust Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The only tier 4 nodes I know of are the mysticism nodes in north Monster Island, and I'm pretty sure those are a bug/developer oversight. Never found any tier 4 arms/science nodes anywhere.

All skill types level by fusion, but only when fusing mods of the correct type. Mysticism/science have a disadvantage because those nodes give mods of the wrong type, science nodes give mysticism mods and vice versa.
  • Options
    darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Ok - I'm not talking about mysticism nodes. I'm refering to arms nodes (the worm boxes with balls) that you can find in Echinocos Shores (the lava zone at the North).

So, I noticed the fact about the difference between arms and mysticism crafting; on mysticism, you raise the skill investigating the node, and success with arms making fusions. I was farming a lot of tier 3, and fusing, rising up the skill level each time, but never during the gathering (investigate) of nodes.

Mysticism skill up -> Investigating nodes, including tier 4 after level 325.
    Arms skill up -> fusing mods. There is no Tier 4 nodes found, only T3.

PD: I don't know what happen with science.

That's very interesting to know. I have a level 400 Science "crafter", but I leveled him by fusing all the science mods I'd picked on my Mysticism crafter. :rolleyes: He just hasn't headed into high level MI yet.

I had assumed all the nodes in Echinocos Shores were tier 4, but apparently only the mysticism ones? Hmm, that's going to slow down making rank 5 mods even more.