test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dual katanas for your back

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Suggestions Box
Dual back katana's and dual gun sholder holsters.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• koumoriclansokekoumoriclansoke Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I agree that a dual katana backpiece would make a great addition to the game. Further; How about Sai, Nunchaku, and Staff weapons abilities? There is a whole array of usable weapons that could potentially create an enormous variety for the martial artists in this game making it one of the most played by martial artisans "if you will". I mean think about it. What PC MMO has Nunchaku? one of the greatest martial arts weapons, and nobody thinks to add it to a game where Ninjas abound?
  • rokurocarisrokurocaris Posts: 1,074 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I agree that a dual katana backpiece would make a great addition to the game. Further; How about Sai, Nunchaku, and Staff weapons abilities? There is a whole array of usable weapons that could potentially create an enormous variety for the martial artists in this game making it one of the most played by martial artisans "if you will". I mean think about it. What PC MMO has Nunchaku? one of the greatest martial arts weapons, and nobody thinks to add it to a game where Ninjas abound?

The problem with the nunchaku is that it is a flixible weapon, not a static one. The weapon models of CO, and most other MMOs, are inherently static. There is no movement within the weapon model. For the same reason, we don't have whips or flails.
  • rugrothrumborrugrothrumbor Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Would be cool if we had empty sword sheathes and axe holsters because there is no sheathing and unsheathing animation might as well make it look like we have the weapon out.