test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

--Title--

nesn00000nesn00000 Posts: 151 Arc User
edited November 2012 in The Hero Games
This post has been edited to conform to Cryptic Studios and Perfect World Entertainment community guidelines.

-TrailTurtle
Post edited by nesn00000 on

Comments

• solardynamosolardynamo Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Actually I'd have to nominate you after reading your insult riddled, immature post. This is a game and he's a Dev who simply does what he can to make the game better for a paycheck.

Can he solve everyone's issues? No. So grow up and if you don't like it leave. In fact, I seem to remember a goodbye thread you made when it was the old forum. How about living up to your word and just do it rather than continue to troll like a child.
    inS6EEjxY0bBVXuqyVWD1NidpgxpduJXW5_YMzhL0zc?size=1280x960&size_mode=2
  • secksegaisecksegai Posts: 1,354 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I think he's simply trying to get banned to force the permanent departure.
  • bigfoot765bigfoot765 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Actually I'd have to nominate you after reading your insult riddled, immature post. This is a game and he's a Dev who simply does what he can to make the game better for a paycheck.

Can he solve everyone's issues? No. So grow up and if you don't like it leave. In fact, I seem to remember a goodbye thread you made when it was the old forum. How about living up to your word and just do it rather than continue to troll like a child.

could not have said it better myself
  • agentnx5agentnx5 Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    *ahem* U mad? :biggrin:

(Seriously though, chill out Xeno. You were never polite to people, but this is crossing the line. Not sure what you're hoping to accomplish with this...)
  • secksegaisecksegai Posts: 1,354 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    secksegai wrote: »
    I think he's simply trying to get banned to force the permanent departure.

Yep - he's definitely reached that point now =P
  • igotbigdickigotbigdick Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012

propably he wants to be remembered as the "LEGENDARY PVP'ER WITH A POWERFUL BUILD AND A DISRESPECTFUL MOUTH" WAY TO GO SIR....plz swear to someone else too,like me for example lols:eek:

HE'S COMING!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • perfect0777perfect0777 Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Wow..its just a game after all..i mean a little money might be spent (and wasted) on it if you dont like where the game is going...but really...youd think some horrible thing happened or you had to survive a war or something..i mean really...i dont usually say this but maybe you should stop playing for awhile...do something else like look at cute kitten photos on facebook..or something...WOW...
  • agentnx5agentnx5 Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited November 2012

This thread is going to be famous I feel. One of those epic forum moments. Whether humorous, sad, or annoying is for each of you to decide subjectively, but it will probably grant the "15-minutes of fame".
  • mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I frankly think he's attempting to find out if this section of the forums are left for dead. And so far he's being right. Questions didn't bring attention, arguments either, callouts and now... maximum insults.

I wouldn't even be surprised that this thread gets to live for a few months before it gets controlled.

@Solardynamo, not only you do it wrong, but you're just being ridiculous.

Other than that, let's see how it is going to end up.

This discussion has been closed.