test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tank help the glacier not freeform

mknance2008mknance2008 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Power Discussion
I really can't find a none freeform build anywhere thats good for soloing cosmics etc can someone help me either give me a recent one or point me to the right thread thank you.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• fudgenpcfudgenpc Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The issue is that the AT tanks, although useful, cannot self-heal, and would require someone else to be healing them. FF tanks can self heal, which makes soloing much easier.

That being said, I personally haven't had much experience in the ice department, sorry I cannot be of assistance.

EDIT : Okay what the fudge, I was logged in correctly ten seconds ago. Buggerin' forum...
  • invinciblegirlinvinciblegirl Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I agree with what the poster above me said. But you can look here if it helps:

http://champions-online.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=gameguides&action=display&thread=73

Also this is another place to look for builds and info on archetypes and FF's:

http://champions-online.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=gameguides.

The 2 members on these site you might want to talk to are Supercollide and Kempojujitsu3.
    They always provide helpful information on builds.

Hope this helps.
  • mknance2008mknance2008 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    That kinda angers me they barely make it so silver player's can barely do anything and it really ticks me off
  • fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    That kinda angers me they barely make it so silver player's can barely do anything and it really ticks me off

Um, Silvers can do all the content in the game. Fighting a cosmic should be a team effort, however with CO's current design it is possible to solo.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • twg042370twg042370 Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Um, Silvers can do all the content in the game. Fighting a cosmic should be a team effort, however with CO's current design it is possible to solo.

I'm quoting it for truth.

Anyway, the "tank" ATs suck at tanking. Buy a Savage AT if you want to go that route.