test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Greetings

capspectacularcapspectacular Posts: 12 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Introductions
Hello, all!

I've been playing the game a couple of weeks or three and have enjoyed the game. I am a full-time college student and can only get on for brief periods of time (but still spend too much time in the game), but have four characters out of the stall that I jump between. The highest is level 17. Consequently, I haven't done much in the way of team-ups, but I hope to when my RL schedule is more forgiving.

Character names:

Oklahoma Kid

Captain Spectacular

Zynar the Mystic

Amethyst Defender
Post edited by capspectacular on

Comments

• Options
    pion01pion01 Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Welcome aboard! Hope to see you in game!
  • Options
    mrzachmrzach Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    hey im mrzach3456789 i have to charchers my main one is mrzach other one is mrzach34567890
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Posts: 5,491 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy your time here, but remember that your studies come first!

Try treating the game as a reward to yourself for finishing homework or getting a good grade... it's a little old fashioned, but a little discipline goes a long way, (plus, no one wants to hear that you flunked out from playing too much CO)!
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums