test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

To all you folks in the path of Hurricane Sandy...

lokikinlokikin Posts: 624 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Champions Online Discussion
Good luck and godspeed. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

And if you're told to leave, for Godsake LEAVE! This storm is going to be a monster and we don't want to lose you.

Side note: I think I heard somewhere that the CO and STO servers are based in Boston. If so, we may be without a game for a while.
_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

M-O-O-N, that spells @Rhyatt

Originally Posted by mijjestic: Ultimately, though, MMO players throwing stones at each other in this fashion is basically one nerd pointing and laughing at another nerd whose glasses are thicker.

Laws yes!
Post edited by lokikin on

Comments

• Options
    theapygoostheapygoos Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    urd good luck to those in the storms path, as for servers, theyre located in westcoast i believe, thus server time being PDT
  • Options
    pwkampfykaufmannpwkampfykaufmann Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I'm so glad we don't have this kind of stuff around here. To everyone who is in the path of the storm: Stay safe.
  • Options
    vendincevendince Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Stay safe. I'll be crossing my fingers for you.
  • Options
    lotar295lotar295 Posts: 903 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Stay safe everyone on the East coast shores, and also I think that Cryptic servers are based in California over on the West Coast.
  • Options
    itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Skup'd

╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • Options
    louisfrienddrn#8375 louisfrienddrn Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Keep yourself, family, loved ones, friends and pets safe.

May the power of the heroes of millennium city be with you all.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you all.
    "I have never questioned the orders or the intelligence of any representative of the Federation. Until now." - James T. Kirk
  • Options
    starboardnacellestarboardnacelle Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Thanks for the wishes everyone. There are some pretty widespread power outages here in Massachusetts, and the waves are crashing over the beach walls. I'm fortunate enough to still have electricity.
  • Options
    jolokia13jolokia13 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    13,000 people without power up here in the hills of VT. And she hasn't even gotten here yet.

If i see ONE single Wind AT named Sandy, i swear..... :rolleyes:

Although, the bald guy on the weather channel keeps calling the old guy "Storm Master G". That's all it usually takes to inspire a toon for me.....:biggrin:
  • Options
    blademaster5121blademaster5121 Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Couple brownouts and a brief blackout, but we're Ok in Monmouth County, for now. The storm outside however sounds like a monster >.<
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Everybody in the path should already have taken shelter.

If you haven't, though, HEAD FOR SHELTER. Seriously, guys, your characters can stand up to something like this, but you can't. And we can't spare you from the community! :wink:

Duck and cover, and we'll see you all on the other side of it.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    wacky99wacky99 Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    It's so big! I'm down here on the other side of the world, and I thought TC Yasi which hit Queensland last year was large, but Sandy is a monster.

Stay safe, you guys.

Stuffy on the old CO forums. PWE ate my username.
  • Options
    trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited October 2012
    Indeed -- good luck and godspeed, all. One of my mods on a different game is based out of New York, and to everyone in Sandy's path, I wish you all the best of luck.
  • Options
    captgrizzcaptgrizz Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    definitely peoples, stay safe, stay sharp and hang in there. Our thoughts and prayers go with you, and don't forget rubber ducky... flotation devices no matter there make can be helpful. :biggrin:

Once I was Grizzlan, but I got promoted :tongue:
  • Options
    man515drakeman515drake Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I hope everyone affected is safe and well after the storm passes. I am watching the storm on the news here in the UK and I will keep my fingers crossed that everyone is safe and well.
    edited October 2012
    Va Beach here; nothing too bad, but some minor flooding. Kinda use to these I guess...