What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

As Requested By Trail Turtle...

stellariodragonstellariodragon Posts: 588 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Fan Base Alpha
Lee Tosi only had one issue with the new boxes:

http://goo.gl/G725r

(Left to Right: Beast, Isis, and Lee... and Lee's pet dinosaur. Also Tako.)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    This is not perfection.

But this image is glorious.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    vizzonevizzone Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Still rather surprised someone actually drew out my joke about a contest where you lob Takofanes' Lockboxes at his head. Much more fun than just selling them for 1G!

Oh, and TrailTurtle, you owe a charity ten bucks now that you got your picture! :biggrin:
  • Options
    vendincevendince Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    *dies laughing* I think my characters' reaction to that one would be to laugh their **** off. One or two might even ask Lee to marry them after that one. :P

And the player's laughing her **** off.
  • Options
    klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    This... Is AWESOME! :D

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • Options
    itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    This is DELICIOUS.

We should join forces.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • Options
    trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited October 2012
    Would you believe I was about to make a post in General Discussion called "Where's Mah Fan Art?" :biggrin:

Also, I don't remember whether I said $10 or $20 in zone chat. If someone remembers $20, let me know the next time you see me in-game and I'll tack another $10 on. :cool:

Promise kept! Sacred Heart Community Services is my charity of choice, and I highly encourage everyone to set aside some time to volunteer and help build their community.
  • Options
    itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Fantastic, good sir.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • Options
    mijjesticmijjestic Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    OMG, that IS perfection! :biggrin:
  • Options
    lotar295lotar295 Posts: 903 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Fantastic job,and such a true statement
  • Options
    lordhavelocklordhavelock Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    ...Promise kept! Sacred Heart Community Services is my charity of choice, and I highly encourage everyone to set aside some time to volunteer and help build their community.
    I don't get the "perfection" joke in the OP as I wasn't party to TT's zone chat, but still think it's a funny pic. And as for the Charity Donation, that's pretty awesome. I was inspired.

:cool:
    jIBJh7X.jpg
    When XP earnings during a Double-XP Weekend still feel like I'm underperforming,
    there's something terribly wrong with the reward system...

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Would you believe I was about to make a post in General Discussion called "Where's Mah Fan Art?" :biggrin:

Also, I don't remember whether I said $10 or $20 in zone chat. If someone remembers $20, let me know the next time you see me in-game and I'll tack another $10 on. :cool:

Promise kept! Sacred Heart Community Services is my charity of choice, and I highly encourage everyone to set aside some time to volunteer and help build their community.

Woot! Thanks for donating to an inclusive charity too. :3
  • Options
    lotar295lotar295 Posts: 903 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I don't get the "perfection" joke in the OP as I wasn't party to TT's zone chat, but still think it's a funny pic. And as for the Charity Donation, that's pretty awesome. I was inspired.

:cool:

I think the joke is that Lee Tosi is throwing Takofanes lockbox back at him while saying the obvious truth about it.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Woo, charity~! Also, hey, today is spirit day so I donated to the Trevor Project, my charity of choice. :3
  • Options
    vizzonevizzone Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I don't get the "perfection" joke in the OP as I wasn't party to TT's zone chat, but still think it's a funny pic.

It's also a joke about how I RP Tosi as a self-absorbed, arrogant Teleioclone who constantly says he's perfect, and everything else is imperfect, inferior and unworthy of his glorious presence. Also, a friend offered to give me their stack of boxes in Zone since they didn't want to buy keys. I declined, and made a joke that we could have a contest to see who could throw the most back at their owner once he arrived and got out of his chair.

TrailTurtle liked the idea so much he said he'd donate ten dollars to charity if someone drew heroes throwing the boxes at Takofanes, so Stellariodragon snapped a few screenshots of us and then drew it.

There was also a joke about photoshopping the Undead Heroes loading screen so that everyone on it was hurling a Lock Box at the poor Lich.

Really, these boxes are not making him well loved.
  • Options
    d0m1nusdrak3d0m1nusdrak3 Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    vizzone wrote: »
    TrailTurtle liked the idea so much he said he'd donate ten dollars to charity if someone drew heroes throwing the boxes at Takofanes, so Stellariodragon snapped a few screenshots of us and then drew it.

There was also a joke about photoshopping the Undead Heroes loading screen so that everyone on it was hurling a Lock Box at the poor Lich.

Really, these boxes are not making him well loved.

I cant image a picture with all of the undead heros throwing boxes at takofanes, that would be way too funny XD. Also these boxes are his way of saying " I shall spread my terror by making you pay your money on my boxes as punishment for foiling my plans to rule the world."
    ====================================
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ====================================
    Dominus Drake Primus Database ,Also @Pyromasher ingame
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    That little "Dur?" sound from Takofanes cracks me up every time I look at the picture. He must have a terrible headache by now thanks to the boxes.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    vendince wrote: »
    That little "Dur?" sound from Takofanes cracks me up every time I look at the picture. He must have a terrible headache by now thanks to the boxes.

I have a weird sense of humor. >.<;
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Then that applies to both of us. I keep that picture up at all times for a quick laugh.
  • Options
    thhunterofskullsthhunterofskulls Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    vizzone wrote: »

Want. Want want want want want. That loading screen all ready looks like he wants to seriously rethink how he makes life decisions. The boxes would just make it even more hilarious.