test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Maintenance October 19

trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
edited October 2012 in Super News Network
We're going to be having another -- hopefully short -- maintenance tomorrow morning, Oct. 19, starting at 7AM. It's pretty minimal, so no patch notes, but we need to make a quick change to the build before the weekend.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• crappynamerulescrappynamerules Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Will the issues with the questionite exchange be examined and a fix attempted during this time? A lot of us have a good deal of zen and questionite just stuck, unable to be taken out.
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,123 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I am guessing this is to resolve login issues? Personally I havent had any because I've been on PTS perfecting my new FF builds, but yeah I am sure alot of people would be happy to see this issue go.

EDIT: Derp on my part, this was resolved..

Is this then to add in my Light Wings flight? :eek: !!!!!!!!
  • nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Harmon Labs fight goes live today.
  • ayonachanayonachan Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    They fix legion utility gear?!

By fix I mean nerf
    By nerf I mean bring in line to match the other two gear-types for legion gear(Remove 93 cooldown reduction and 93 cost discount from all legion utility gear)

Or hell, who knows, maybe the other two gear-types are the ones who need fixing...
    By fixing I mean buff
    By buff I mean add in 68 offense to all legion offense gear and adding in 10 defense to all legion defense gear.

Hmm.. 2 for 1 or 1 for 2? Which was the correct way now?

Oh Oh, or they could fix Takofane's to Takofanes'
    Or even change the way legacy devices were handled(nerf the box/devices) Though I'd miss my babies if they fixed them...

Or hell, fix takofanes' boxes so they stop only giving you only 2 drifter's salvage in some cases..
  • bloodx13bloodx13 Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Will the issues with the questionite exchange be examined and a fix attempted during this time? A lot of us have a good deal of zen and questionite just stuck, unable to be taken out.

Having a similar issue myself. I cant cancel any off my offers or make new ones in the exchange.
  • r0y0r0y0 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hopefully with today's little patch, they will make the TEAM XP BOOST from the Money-Chests NOT be bound. Really, my level 40's don't often team with people who need XP (barring alerts, forced into smashes). I'd love to put these in my bank and share them with my low-level toons. Or sell them on the market.

The single/self +XP boost is a normal device (no binding), why isn't the team one?

-r0y
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • neuraldamageneuraldamage Posts: 590 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    r0y0 wrote: »
    Hopefully with today's little patch, they will make the TEAM XP BOOST from the Money-Chests NOT be bound. Really, my level 40's don't often team with people who need XP (barring alerts, forced into smashes). I'd love to put these in my bank and share them with my low-level toons. Or sell them on the market.

The single/self +XP boost is a normal device (no binding), why isn't the team one?

-r0y

The team boost device is not bound. That's Favor of the Champions that's bound, it was a one-time giveaway from the C-store that was given free to each acct... you had to claim it on a toon that could use it.

Why they put it in the drop table baffles me. :confused:

People are broken. - Lum the Mad
  • chaoswolf820chaoswolf820 Posts: 734 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I just want the QZ Exchange fixed.
  • r0y0r0y0 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    The team boost device is not bound. That's Favor of the Champions that's bound, it was a one-time giveaway from the C-store that was given free to each acct... you had to claim it on a toon that could use it.

Why they put it in the drop table baffles me. :confused:

THAT'S the device I was referring to! Yeah, the Favor of the Champions... OK, so that was another reward for something else that somehow (lack of attention to detail on Cryptic's part) made it into the lockbox table.

Still doesn't help my level 40 guy who has 14 of them on him...

-r0y
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • neuraldamageneuraldamage Posts: 590 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    r0y0 wrote: »
    THAT'S the device I was referring to! Yeah, the Favor of the Champions... OK, so that was another reward for something else that somehow (lack of attention to detail on Cryptic's part) made it into the lockbox table.

Still doesn't help my level 40 guy who has 14 of them on him...

-r0y

Yah I hear ya. I got one too.

And worse, all my toons that could really use it are new and since THERE'S STILL NO FREAKING DRIFTER DAILY they have 0 salvage on them. :mad:

Just another in a long line of borked Cryptic implementations. :frown:

People are broken. - Lum the Mad
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Why they put it in the drop table baffles me.

Nothing new under the red sun.
    Managing to somehow screw up the one thing that they could cash out some dough....
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!