Q Store broken

mholds1mholds1 Posts: 73 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Missions and Content
Ahhhh !!! The Q Store Exchange has gone into meltdown, please fix ASAP devs
Post edited by mholds1 on

Comments

• mholds1mholds1 Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Found out its been disabled, how we supposed to convert to zen from hard work, or is that the plan, cash only from now on ?
  • perfect0777perfect0777 Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    my god..no more surveys...anything but that
  • kendal000kendal000 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Yeh, something is deffinately up with the exchange.

I can put Zen on it, and get questionite, but if I put up Questionite, and get zen, I can't withdraw the zen.

I put up some Q earlier and it sold straight away, and I got 500 zen, but I can't withdraw it.
    I put up two more lots of Q, but they havn't sold, despite there being matching offers with plenty left.

I can't remove the offers of Q either. IT just says "Can't remove offer from Exhange. Internal Error."
  • ravynfallenstarravynfallenstar Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    i have an offer to sell questionite for zen... 327 is still sitting in an offer i can't removed, but none are listed at 188 currently... also i can post new questionite and remove it. so, i'm led to believe that the questionite has been sold but the transaction bugged somehow. for all my reports, i've gotten no responses for hours (btw i had to use google to find this thread.)
  • crappynamerulescrappynamerules Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Here is a detailed rundown of what I've noticed.

All existing offers are stuck, cannot be cancelled. They also don't appear in the listings. I first encountered the error when I had a number of both zen and questionite to withdraw. When I withdrew however, only the questionite went. The Zen was stuck. I currenly have 518 sitting there unable to do anything. New offers to buy zen seem to work and show up listed properly. I am unable to make offers to sell zen, but that may be because it is first trying to take from the bugged frozen zen that has yet to be withdrawn. Either way, I have over 1000 zen and 100000 questionite right now that I cannot get back. This represents expenditures of REAL money, so I'd like to know this is being looked into and this is gonna be fixed.