test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is it possible double dipping for CO NWO?

gandalesgandales Posts: 340 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Champions Online Discussion
I was watching the recent Helm's Hold trailer and I was thinking if a modified version of NWO dungeon maps(not talking about the foundry) could be eventually used by CO devs as scenario for a lair. I am not sure if it could fit into champions lore but castles and dungeons has been in superhero adventures. :biggrin:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    gandales wrote: »
    I was watching the recent Helm's Hold trailer and I was thinking if a modified version of NWO dungeon maps(not talking about the foundry) could be eventually used by CO devs as scenario for a lair. I am not sure if it could fit into champions lore but castles and dungeons has been in superhero adventures. :biggrin:

Actually its not that mad an idea the Champions world is only a small fraction of the Hero Games universe. The Champions worlds is a realm run by magic that just happens to look like a 4 color comic book. Tako himself comes from a Conan style fantasy world, he leaks into ours no reason why we couldnt do the same. Some time travel might be needed and if I have read my source books Tako is partly to blame for the world being 4 color its all a bit mad in the head but awesome mad .

Cryptic could team up with Hero Games again for a new fantasy expansion (theres bound to be IP licensing involved if it ever happens) for Champions. Your hero could find themselves in a fantasy setting and it would still be within the lore of Champions.

More info can be found about the Hero Games fantasy worlds here http://www.herogames.com/productsFantasyHero.htm some good source books ^__^
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    nepht wrote: »
    Cryptic could team up with Hero Games again for a new fantasy expansion (theres bound to be IP licensing involved if it ever happens) for Champions. Your hero could find themselves in a fantasy setting and it would still be within the lore of Champions.

http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=186521

And this could work with my idea in the link.
  • agentnx5agentnx5 Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I like dungeons & castles & dragons & stuff and it would fit most of my characters. :smile:
    (not all, but most)

*thumbs up*

I can't say that for other people characters though. Power armor seems a bit out of place in a castle setting and lately it's being all ROFLVEHICLESOFIWINTROLOLOLO, so... *throws hands up in the air*

I'm not really sure what the heck the developers of this game are doing anymore, honestly.
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,585 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    As long as they bring anything from NWO over to CO (except for ridiculous farming) I'm okay with that.