test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Who's your fave super zombeh :D

nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Champions Online Discussion
Mines is Crusher I like to stand atop of near by buildings and watch him flail on people :D
nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I'd probably say Flechette. Who says Zombies can't dodge.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    rorschach988rorschach988 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Well, I got a couple:

Vigil: I like his design, he is also the only one that has a full skull as a head :biggrin:

Goblin: I like the fact that he is missing an arm, he also uses the infernal supernatural powers which are really cool, also, he survived long enough during the battle of Detroit to get blow up by Destroyer's canon :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Well, I got a couple:

Vigil: I like his design, he is also the only one that has a full skull as a head :biggrin:

Goblin: I like the fact that he is missing an arm, he also uses the infernal supernatural powers which are really cool, also, he survived long enough during the battle of Detroit to get blow up by Destroyer's canon :rolleyes:

Yeah you gotta respect a guy that gets his arm ripped off and keeps on fighting.
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • Options
    witchgunwitchgun Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Amazing Grace for her queen of the underworld rant, that rant is worthy of a 90's/ 80's cartoon.
  • Options
    jorifice1jorifice1 Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited October 2012

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • Options
    haleakalahaleakala Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I would say "Nepht." but technically she is a mummy, not a zombie. Otherwise, Amazing Grace, because I like the title you get from defeating her.

I been a long time leaving but I'm going to be a long time gone.

Willie Nelson

T.U.F.K.A.S. (the user formerly known as Scarlyng)
    Wrong on the CO forums since November, 2008
  • Options
    vendincevendince Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Firefight, because he dropped his device. :P
  • Options
    nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Whoever flashes her crotch at me during the monologue like "Want some of this?"
    She's ok in my book.
  • Options
    championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Whoever flashes her crotch at me during the monologue like "Want some of this?"
    She's ok in my book.

Ewww...

As for the topic at hand, honestly none of them. I am so sick of Blood Moon, I just want it over. I want some new event made up for us to enjoy not one they just flip a switch on for and call it done.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    lotar295lotar295 Posts: 903 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I'd say Nimbus,mainly because of the device and the little rant she gives out during the fight.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    haleakala wrote: »
    I would say "Nepht." but technically she is a mummy, not a zombie. Otherwise, Amazing Grace, because I like the title you get from defeating her.

I have a zombeh cousin thats currently single I could set you two guys up.

Yeah I do like that title as well ^___^
  • Options
    wacky99wacky99 Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I quite like Goblin. He does pretty well for a dead fella with only one arm.

Stuffy on the old CO forums. PWE ate my username.
  • Options
    randomchance4242randomchance4242 Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    lotar295 wrote: »
    I'd say Nimbus,mainly because of the device and the little rant she gives out during the fight.

She has a rant? Usually all I hear out of poor Nimbus is "My lord Takofanes commands me to... Oh, HOLY CRAP! We zombies are supposed to be swarming you heroes and pulling you down with sheer numbers! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" :biggrin:
  • Options
    lotar295lotar295 Posts: 903 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    She has a rant? Usually all I hear out of poor Nimbus is "My lord Takofanes commands me to... Oh, HOLY CRAP! We zombies are supposed to be swarming you heroes and pulling you down with sheer numbers! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" :biggrin:

Usually I hear both Nimbus and Amazing grace give rants about how they are doing to be by Takofanes side or whatever,at least I think I heard Amazing grace say that,but I've seen the chat bubble from Nimbus that confirmed that she rants.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    lotar295 wrote: »
    Usually I hear both Nimbus and Amazing grace give rants about how they are doing to be by Takofanes side or whatever,at least I think I heard Amazing grace say that,but I've seen the chat bubble from Nimbus that confirmed that she rants.

Takodouche makes that promise to ALL the undead girls he sees. The man has no shame.
  • Options
    thhunterofskullsthhunterofskulls Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I'd say my favorite is Mertvaya Ruka but I don't think I can vote for myself.

So someone else do it.
  • Options
    kenpojujitsu3kenpojujitsu3 Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Nimbus because apparently even after death her milkshake still brings all of the champs to the yard...
    Freeform Builds Directory (Last updated: 04/23/2016)
    Serving since September, 2009 / 65 Characters, 63 Level 40's
  • Options
    thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I like Goblin best myself. Solid design, fun character concept, and he's fairly tough to fight.

Grace is a close second though. Zombie Angel is one of the best concepts ever! I should set her up with Sam Hain, my zombie were-clown...
  • Options
    agentnx5agentnx5 Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Nimbus because apparently even after death her milkshake still brings all of the champs to the yard...

>_<

We like bubbles.

haleakala wrote: »
    I would say "Nepht." but technically she is a mummy, not a zombie.

So... is Nepht's milkshake better than Nimbus's then? :tongue:

Actually you can't hardly hear what she says because there's so many other people there all her audio file typically gets cut off with all the other sound effects playing from people killing the first 50 zombies, building up their buffs, etc.

Blood Moon is great though! :smile:

nepht wrote: »
    Takodouche makes that promise to ALL the undead girls he sees. The man has no shame.

LOL! :biggrin: So is that why he wears all that jewelry bling?
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    agentnx5 wrote: »
    *ship* So... is Nepht's milkshake better than Nimbus's then?

Your damn right mines better! Mine don't decompose :D
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Your damn right mines better! Mine don't decompose :D

*laughs*

Hrmm, that can be twisted in so many ways.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    *laughs*

Hrmm, that can be twisted in so many ways.

Painful ways :O
  • Options
    ventaniventani Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    None.

None of the greedy soandso's will cough up a device for me. Almost 3 years of running them and not 1 single device. 0! Zip! Zilch! Nada! Nunca! None!

-_-

I has a sad.

Formerly Aeolwind
    Nothing witty, just angst.
    Primus Database of Characters
    40 Count = 6
  • Options
    malvoumalvou Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Zombie Furry

But in seriousness. Crusher.

I love the name, the outfit and the powers and how he can be difficult for some.
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Posts: 5,491 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I really wish they'd update the various characters with powers and looks that better fit their names. Nimbus should use wind powers, crusher would seem to me to be a better fit for earth. We've also gotten a ton more costumes since Blood Moon first came out, so their looks should be similarly updated.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    malvou wrote: »
    Zombie Furry

But in seriousness. Crusher.

I love the name, the outfit and the powers and how he can be difficult for some.

OK who let Albert Wesker's pet German Shepard out. Its left a a puddle of T-Virus on the good rugs.

COMPLETE CARPET SATURATION! >:C
  • Options
    hubrixhubrix Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    ventani wrote: »
    None.

None of the greedy soandso's will cough up a device for me. Almost 3 years of running them and not 1 single device. 0! Zip! Zilch! Nada! Nunca! None!

-_-

I has a sad.

That has to be a record. And to think I was whining about me not getting a Nimbus of Force this time around.
  • Options
    neuraldamageneuraldamage Posts: 590 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    As for the topic at hand, honestly none of them. I am so sick of Blood Moon, I just want it over. I want some new event made up for us to enjoy not one they just flip a switch on for and call it done.

Love it. I got 4 new toons set up with a Nimbus of Force and a Supernatural Possession so I'd have to say both Nimbus and Goblin.

Oh... I forgot, you hate devices. :biggrin:

People are broken. - Lum the Mad
  • Options
    pugdaddypugdaddy Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I like Crusher and Eclipse because they provide the greatest challenge.
  • Options
    pugdaddypugdaddy Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    bioshrike wrote: »
    I really wish they'd update the various characters with powers and looks that better fit their names. Nimbus should use wind powers, crusher would seem to me to be a better fit for earth. We've also gotten a ton more costumes since Blood Moon first came out, so their looks should be similarly updated.

I totally agree. Blood Moon could use a make-over.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Love it. I got 4 new toons set up with a Nimbus of Force and a Supernatural Possession so I'd have to say both Nimbus and Goblin.

Oh... I forgot, you hate devices. :biggrin:

Yea, it's always amazing how you can continuously misread and make up facts, constantly. :rolleyes:
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
  • Options
    haleakalahaleakala Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Yea, it's always amazing how you can continuously misread and make up facts, constantly. :rolleyes:

Not to be picky, but if he made it up, it's not a fact. :eek:

I been a long time leaving but I'm going to be a long time gone.

Willie Nelson

T.U.F.K.A.S. (the user formerly known as Scarlyng)
    Wrong on the CO forums since November, 2008
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Looks like the RAGE virus from 28 days later has been let lose >:C
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    hubrix wrote: »
    That has to be a record. And to think I was whining about me not getting a Nimbus of Force this time around.

I got 2 backup devices from Mega D's, so I can't complain. I don't get to play more than 2-3 hours a week now, but back in the first bloodmoon I was on nearly 2 days straight cycling zones, zombies, anything just trying to get something and nada.

I just pretend they don't exist and enjoy killing zombies now; Implosion engine, strafing run, Gatling Gun = Zombie body pile

Formerly Aeolwind
    40 Count = 6
  • Options
    lucyinspacewithdiamondslucyinspacewithdiamonds Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Mines is Crusher I like to stand atop of near by buildings and watch him flail on people :D

Always the eye in the sky ^_~

At least Crusher's hits don't tickle like Amazing Grace :P
  • Options
    thhunterofskullsthhunterofskulls Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    ventani wrote: »
    I got 2 backup devices from Mega D's, so I can't complain. I don't get to play more than 2-3 hours a week now, but back in the first bloodmoon I was on nearly 2 days straight cycling zones, zombies, anything just trying to get something and nada.

I just pretend they don't exist and enjoy killing zombies now; Implosion engine, strafing run, Gatling Gun = Zombie body pile

I seriously can't use Fire All Weapons during Bloodmoon without laughing maniacally. I have given way too much consideration to rigging up a keybind so Mertvaya Ruka says "Firing all the things!" while using it.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I seriously can't use Fire All Weapons during Bloodmoon without laughing maniacally. I have given way too much consideration to rigging up a keybind so Mertvaya Ruka says "Firing all the things!" while using it.

'What does THIS button do?' would be a good one as well!

Formerly Aeolwind
    40 Count = 6