test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nemesis Powersets

gamehobogamehobo Posts: 1,970 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Missions and Content
I love the madstone's powers.. can we please get them as Nemesis powers (earth).

Also.. I'm sure there are more but I want to ask for improvement to telepathy nemesis too
Post edited by gamehobo on

Comments

• crosnightcrosnight Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    madstone also uses heavy weapons

and yes i demand more nemesis powers (and maybe more possible nems since i'm at the 18 limit)

do want list:
    -earth
    -heavy weapons
    -air
    -Freeform (for those wanting to make super unique nems)
    - any other powerset i am forgetting
  • thetwilightedthetwilighted Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Actually, while we're on the subject of Nem powers, could someone take a look at Darkness and Gadget Nems? They seem kinda stupid powerful. As in, unkillable within 2 minutes on a Dockside Dustup.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Not unkillable. Tough maybe. But you can do most Alerts on half asleep, so abit of challenge isn't bad.

And we've been preaching update to Nemesis System for past 3 years.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sanmercisanmerci Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    Not unkillable. Tough maybe. But you can do most Alerts on half asleep, so abit of challenge isn't bad.

And we've been preaching update to Nemesis System for past 3 years.

Darkness is tough. The sustained stupid DPS you need for gadgeteering isn't just difficult, though, it's enough to make people rage-quit and throw their computers out of the windows. Sometimes without opening them first.

For the sake of bedroom windows everywhere, devs, please look closely at nemesis powersets!
  • rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    For some Reason, when me and a Friend was playing against a Nemesis with Ice Powers, neither he or the minions apply Chill at all from attacking, Freon does, other Ice Powers does, but not your Nemesis?! why?
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."