test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Show Mod-ability of Gear in Auction House

darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Posts: 883 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Suggestions Box
Can we please see the little "hole" in a gear icon if the gear has modding slots, while looking at gear in the AH? Same is true for mission rewards.

I had been going on the Wiki's advice that if a primary utility item was called Visor or Helmet, it would have a mod slot. However, I got two Capital Visors with no mod slot, as well as a Brilliant Visor with a slot, while fighting in Monster Island.

It seems dangerous to only see if an item is mod-able after it is in your bags. Since the icon with the hole exists, use it all the time -- both in the auction house and mission reward tables.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ktm1ktm1 Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Can we please see the little "hole" in a gear icon if the gear has modding slots, while looking at gear in the AH? Same is true for mission rewards.

I had been going on the Wiki's advice that if a primary utility item was called Visor or Helmet, it would have a mod slot. However, I got two Capital Visors with no mod slot, as well as a Brilliant Visor with a slot, while fighting in Monster Island.

It seems dangerous to only see if an item is mod-able after it is in your bags. Since the icon with the hole exists, use it all the time -- both in the auction house and mission reward tables.

i agree. its not a major deal for me since im now currently mostly using heirloom gear, but before i started using it this was a bother for me. there was a point in time when you could see the slots...... then that changed.. wonder if was on purpose or a really low priority bug
    space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence