test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragon Helmet Missing

thegreendragoon1thegreendragoon1 Posts: 1,748 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Gameplay Bugs
The Dragon Helmet, one of the pieces from the recent Hi-Pan alert, has vanished from my account. One of my character uses the piece and if I attempt to use the costume editor, his helmet reverts to the default option and the Dragon helmet isn't listed. Considering that I worked hard to get this and I can't get it again, I'm understandably concerned.

If you're a dev reading this, my bug ticket number is: #1,394,637.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• caosdashcaosdash Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Yes I have noticed this too. As you said, one of my characters uses the helmet too and I CANT place it in another character. I first came to know of this when I saw the Helmet in the AH being sold and the blue mask was still glowing (saying I don't have it unlocked) but I do...

Although the bracers have a grey mask upon them when I go search them in the AH, I can't place it on any characters either.

Hope they fix this because this has happened to me with MANY costume parts
    (like all of the Demon pieces I've unlocked, not to mention some lemurian pieces)
  • aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Those are two separate things.

The dragon helmet was using the same slot (or some-such) as Hi Pan's hat. When the Hi Pan alert was first added the dragon helmet overwrote the hat, and the hat became unavailable. Since they resolved the conflict the dragon helmet was un-unlocked, so you will need to unlock at again.

The demon and lemurian costumes unlock per character, that is a known bug.
  • mainscrizzmainscrizz Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    aiqa wrote: »
    Those are two separate things.

The dragon helmet was using the same slot (or some-such) as Hi Pan's hat. When the Hi Pan alert was first added the dragon helmet overwrote the hat, and the hat became unavailable. Since they resolved the conflict the dragon helmet was un-unlocked, so you will need to unlock at again.

The demon and lemurian costumes unlock per character, that is a known bug.

wow,
    what a pile of......
    So I have to unlock the helmet that took forever to get and is no longer available as a drop?
    Yup, the Hi Pan alert starts 5 october.
  • monsterdaddymonsterdaddy Posts: 789 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    This is unacceptable. Players worked or paid for that Dragon Helm unlock, they should not have to get it again. Please restore the Dragon Helm to the players.
  • aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    From the game its perspective the changed dragon helm is a completely new item, so we have never actually unlocked it. The other item was just a bugged hat.
  • wesleytansgwesleytansg Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I fear the matter is not as simple because subsequent patch release may have complicated the unlocking issue. I have submitted a ticket about this. I lost my DA helmet as well but I farmed Hi-Pan enough to actually have a spare helmet unlock. So I used it and got my helmet back in the tailor. I am not a big fan of the horns so I did not actually use it. However a few weeks later when I checked in tailor, it was gone again. Now I have wasted 2 DA Helmet unlock which I could have sold for Gs.
  • caosdashcaosdash Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well that's ridiculous and pointless. . . but tbh I'm not that surprised at this, not with all the dumb stuff they've been doing lately.
  • lilsteffielilsteffie Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I propose that they put it back in the game (for the people that have already have it) as unlocked.. its kinda rediculous that we have to unlock it AGAIN..

Either they fix THIS bug and make the community somewhat 'happy'.. or bring back the randomly taken out crafted costumes and missing costumes from nemcom and other stuff.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Handle:@XG3NX

Champions Online.. where we sell lockboxes by the dozen.
  • venompapavenompapa Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I just got the Dragon Helmet today but not unlocked anything for me in the tailor... shame -_-
  • kriss94kriss94 Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Yeah, same problem.... -_-'
  • benevonbenevon Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Same problem here. I'm particularly not happy about it. I had unlocked it the first time Hi Pan Alert was out, then when they went to fix the bug for people missing the Hi Pan hat, I got the hat and lost the helmet. When I filed a ticket, I got a canned response about not being able to replace items if accidentally lost or traded. I DIDN'T TRADE IT. Cryptic stole the unlock from my costume list for the hat.

Now, I got the helmet to drop again. Doesn't seem to have been unlocked. Please fix this!!!

My Characters on PRIMUS
    Toons and costumes thread
    @Benevon
    Leader of Super Serious Brooding Vigilantes
  • lukasthedeadlukasthedead Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I'm guessing since I have the hat that I have the same problem unlocking the helm.
  • mattheworlockmattheworlock Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Same issue with me :/
  • d0m1nusdrak3d0m1nusdrak3 Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    This bug is UNNNNACCCETTABLEEE!!!!! But yes this bug is a bit on the annoying side, hopefully they will fix it soon,
    ====================================
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ====================================
    Dominus Drake Primus Database ,Also @Pyromasher ingame
  • secksegaisecksegai Posts: 1,354 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I ended up buying an extra just because I'm guessing we'll need a fresh unlock for it to work when it does actually get fixed.
  • lokikinlokikin Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    _._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

M-O-O-N, that spells @Rhyatt

Originally Posted by mijjestic: Ultimately, though, MMO players throwing stones at each other in this fashion is basically one nerd pointing and laughing at another nerd whose glasses are thicker.

Laws yes!