test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

did they nerf enrage

locketonlocketon Posts: 13 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Power Discussion
I recently began playing again and I tried to use room sweeper to build up enrage stacks, but now I hit once and I get a stack, but when I try to hit again my original stack disappears.

Did they recently nerf enrage?
Post edited by locketon on

Comments

• ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    locketon wrote: »
    I recently began playing again and I tried to use room sweeper to build up enrage stacks, but now I hit once and I get a stack, but when I try to hit again my original stack disappears.

Did they recently nerf enrage?

Do you have the Enrage power ?

It is now a toggle similar to the Martial Arts forms.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • locketonlocketon Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    No I don't have the power. I would just have room sweeper and use that to build stacks, I never had the enrage power. Do I need the actual enrage power to build stacks now?
  • xaogarrentxaogarrent Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Yes. 123456

...I just recently realized something really disturbing. We're all eating Sodapop3's "humble pie."
  • konru2konru2 Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Yes, they completely changed the way that Enrage works. The Enrage power is now a toggle form similar to the Martial Arts forms, and you can only have one Enraged buff if you don't have Enrage active.

On top of that, they reduced the damage bonus you get per unit, so a full stack of enrage is less damage than it used to be. The damage buff scales to Strength, and is otherwise now identical to the damage buff of Forms scaled to Dexterity. New forms Concentration, Compassion, and Manipulator have been added to give everyone access to a form type power as well. Now Enrage or Form will give you 8-12% bonus per unit to melee damage, half that to ranged, up to 8 units, with a stat in the 200-300 range at level 40.

Chances are very high you need to retcon in order to get your character up to date with the new system.