test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Return of Crafting Instances

crashen17crashen17 Posts: 25 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Champions Online Discussion
So I was leaving Demonflame this evening and found myself face-to-knob with a doorway, standing in the middle of the little courtyard outside the Magic Lantern bookstore, accompanied by odd sounds. Being an adventurer and compulsive home-invasion expert, I decided to see what was on the other side. It took me to a place called "Enchanted Foundry", completely identical to the Magic Gear crafting instance over in westside, before they filled in the magical crevasse of translocation. Inside it was completely empty, and somewhat boring, but still, I was pretty surprised to find it. Now I wonder if the other crafting locations are back, and where they are hidden! I know I said I was an adventurer (and compulsive burglar) but I am also chronically lazy. So, obviously I can't go exploring. But you, the readers, can! And then tell me what you find.
Post edited by crashen17 on

Comments

• Options
    canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    crashen17 wrote: »
    So I was leaving Demonflame this evening and found myself face-to-knob with a doorway, standing in the middle of the little courtyard outside the Magic Lantern bookstore, accompanied by odd sounds. Being an adventurer and compulsive home-invasion expert, I decided to see what was on the other side. It took me to a place called "Enchanted Foundry", completely identical to the Magic Gear crafting instance over in westside, before they filled in the magical crevasse of translocation. Inside it was completely empty, and somewhat boring, but still, I was pretty surprised to find it. Now I wonder if the other crafting locations are back, and where they are hidden! I know I said I was an adventurer (and compulsive burglar) but I am also chronically lazy. So, obviously I can't go exploring. But you, the readers, can! And then tell me what you find.

The Ordinance store and the Invenrions shop are back, and WCOC is now available as an open instance. The dojo and the mutations store are not; some of us would like to see the dojo come back, but we're glad to see these instances.
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • Options
    crashen17crashen17 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Have their locations changed, or are they the same as before? What about the Arcana bookstore (technically Magic Lantern, though I didn't see entry possible)? I am glad they are bringing them back, I always liked them.
  • Options
    shytalashytala Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I found the Foundry near the bookstore, the armory behind Carl's Gym and another one that I forgot the name to in the last two weeks,it was in city central though.

If you find a little glowing thingy, you can empty a foundry or bring back the people in it, I found out lol.

[Insert Witty Signature Here]
  • Options
    nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    And the instances are just as empty as ever.
  • Options
    neuraldamageneuraldamage Posts: 590 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    The Ordinance store and the Invenrions shop are back, and WCOC is now available as an open instance. The dojo and the mutations store are not; some of us would like to see the dojo come back, but we're glad to see these instances.

Wait they did all that work to make them accessible instances but didn't do the dojo?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha! Sad, that boggles the mind actually. :frown:

People are broken. - Lum the Mad
  • Options
    ethanmorriganethanmorrigan Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    There is a hidden clue in those new instances, every of it has a small console/altar or something like that where you can summon or dismiss the NPC's, WCOC has even two consoles, one for the casual people and one for the camera guys.

Formerly known as Rei_Kisagi

• Options
    lotar295lotar295 Posts: 903 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    So far I've only found
    • WCOC in Westside
    • Mystic foundry near magic lantern
    • Mutations store near Dynamic Tech in city center

and thats about it,If I may ask,where is the arms armory located?
  • Options
    canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    lotar295 wrote: »
    So far I've only found
    • WCOC in Westside
    • Mystic foundry near magic lantern
    • Mutations store near Dynamic Tech in city center

and thats about it,If I may ask,where is the arms armory located?

On the south side of the block where Carl's gym is located, near where all the choppers are parked.
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • Options
    lotar295lotar295 Posts: 903 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    On the south side of the block where Carl's gym is located, near where all the choppers are parked.

ah,thanks,I"ve been looking for that one