test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Oracles of Justice are recruiting!

redwraith1redwraith1 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Supergroup Recruitment Station
The Oracles of Justice, a team of heroes from all over, are looking for new recruits!. Their abilities, their backgrounds and methods all different but their goals are the same: to protect against the forces of evil, and defend those who cannot defend themselves. From their base on the moon, known as the Great Eye they vigilantly watch over the world, striking down injustice wherever it may appear.

((OOC: We an RP focused group, we do mission rp, casual rp pretty much every kind of rp imaginable. That said if you dont like rping, then this isnt the place for you.))

For anyone interested in joining a tightly knit group of active rp-heavy players please contact @Riderfourze, @Spartan945, or @Red-Wraith in game if interested.

We eagerly look forward to meeting you!
Post edited by redwraith1 on

Comments

• aukuseaukuse Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    ((I went on to look for you but I didn't catch any of your members. I wanted to say that I am interested in your group and wish to talk to you more in game, so next time your on, send me a PM please :) ))
  • halpheoshalpheos Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    aukuse wrote: »
    ((I went on to look for you but I didn't catch any of your members. I wanted to say that I am interested in your group and wish to talk to you more in game, so next time your on, send me a PM please :) ))

(( Seconded. ))
  • kamenridersaswordkamenridersasword Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    For those having trouble contacting us try send a mail message with your ingame @handle
    edited August 2012
    shameless bump
  • thelizardthelizard Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I'm potentially interesting, I love RPing but... I also would like to play a lot of team based PvE as well as farming for rare items and costume unlocks.

Does your SG do that sort of thing as well or is it exclusively RPs?
  • madkrossmadkross Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I'm interested! :)
  • rexcelestisrexcelestis Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hey folks. Just a couple of quick questions.

- At what times does RP occur?
    - Do you also forum RP?

Thanks!
    edited September 2012
    Sorry it took so long to reply to answer your questions:

1. All of the time
    2. Not that I know of

Also id like to take this chance to say we welcome refugees from the City of Heroes
  • thisnameshowsupthisnameshowsup Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The Oracles are a great group. The RP is great and fun. Nice character building.
    look me up online. @admiral_reynolds
    edited September 2012
    ...Bump for the Oracles....

Abram Out.
    edited September 2012
    Perhaps, if it's alright with Thunderhawk, we could get a forum RPing going? I will have to talk with him, that would be another great way to character build and build the groups stories.