test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need help: vs Gravitar, Pets build

eirin3eirin3 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Power Discussion
so, can pet's survive the Gravitar Alert?
I fought her 10 times,with my RangedDPS champion.
but,I couldn't see any Pets build champion.
Pets build champions are useless in that battle?:frown:
Post edited by eirin3 on

Comments

• slowecsl4pweslowecsl4pwe Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well, I have actually tried 2 of my pet masters against her. Neither went so well. She kills them too easily and if you are like my pet master characters, the pets are a main source of DPS. She tended to bubble me me or cascade me while I was trying to re-summon them.

The best I have done against her was with a pure ranged DPS and a true healer for support.

Apathy is on the rise, but nobody seems to care.
  • hubrixhubrix Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Unless you can teach them to block, there's really not much pets can do in the fight.
  • reddestshirtreddestshirt Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Pets do work if you are ranged though. Just set them to passive whenever she puts up a bubble. Pets should be able to run away long before the bubble bursts.

It is still not a very good idea to bring pets against Gravitar though, they'll be running away a fair bit and a failure on your part will likely lose you most or all your pets at once.
  • monsterdaddymonsterdaddy Posts: 787 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Anyone try using untargetable pets? They have lots of nice debuffs.
  • secksegaisecksegai Posts: 1,354 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Pets do work if you are ranged though. Just set them to passive whenever she puts up a bubble. Pets should be able to run away long before the bubble bursts.

It is still not a very good idea to bring pets against Gravitar though, they'll be running away a fair bit and a failure on your part will likely lose you most or all your pets at once.

Because of her constant AoE bubbles, most pets aren't nearly effective.