test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neutral Heirloom Glasses

fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Gameplay Bugs
The Neutral glasses are great, since you don't get the funky eyeglow thing. However, there seems to be a bug with them.

The regular support glasses give you the set bonus of finding additional mods, however when you put on the Neutral support glasses they don't finish the set and don't provide the boost.

It isn't much really, a 15% boost to finding Catalysts, but it is a bug none the less.
@HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
Post edited by fudgemonsta on

Comments

• roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Is this actually a bug? Or is it that these glasses just don't provide the bonus.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • lokikinlokikin Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The goggles! They do nothing!

Sorry, couldn't resist...

:tongue:
    _._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

M-O-O-N, that spells @Rhyatt

Originally Posted by mijjestic: Ultimately, though, MMO players throwing stones at each other in this fashion is basically one nerd pointing and laughing at another nerd whose glasses are thicker.

Laws yes!
  • fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Is this actually a bug? Or is it that these glasses just don't provide the bonus.

They say they should, and the other three do, so it 'should' be providing it. Simply a cosmetic choice on having eye glows or not.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Then that is a bug.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • sakuratamakisakuratamaki Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Bumping this thread because i like my neutral glasses more than the other 3 glasses that give me glowing eyes that i don't want.