test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hoods

ethanmorriganethanmorrigan Posts: 119 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Suggestions Box
After the nighthawk hood is now aviable as headwear in every head type, why not removing the hood section and add all the other hoods in the headwear too like the nighthawk hood?

There are may some clipping even with the nighthawk hood but i saw already many good outfits with it and the other bigger hoods would do it perfectly aswell.

Formerly known as Rei_Kisagi

Post edited by ethanmorrigan on

Comments

• Options
    gonzolo4584gonzolo4584 Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I agree, with the ability to shrink your toons facial and overall head features I don't see clipping as a major issue.
  • Options
    chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I feel like, considering the fact that even lots of boots clip with the legs for some reason, we should have a lot more combination options and be allowed to police our own clipping.

Ever try to use the power armor leg skin with any boots that aren't wicked thick, on a male? Half clip, easily. Maybe more. I definitely agree, it's time to free the creator a bit and let us deal with clips on our own.

Hell, even a checkbox. "Allow clipping", with a warning message.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    The funny thing, sometimes clipping does even look fitting if the pieces flow into eachother perfectly.

• Options
    klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i Feel Like, Considering The Fact That Even Lots Of Boots Clip With The Legs For Some Reason, We Should Have A Lot More Combination Options And Be Allowed To Police Our Own Clipping.

Ever Try To Use The Power Armor Leg Skin With Any Boots That Aren't Wicked Thick, On A Male? Half Clip, Easily. Maybe More. I Definitely Agree, It's Time To Free The Creator A Bit And Let Us Deal With Clips On Our Own.

hell, Even A Checkbox. "allow Clipping", With A Warning Message.

Yes!! Yes!!! Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhsh!! :d

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Posts: 4,504 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    *glances over to avatar*

Yup, signed. MOAR hood options. Besides, only the really cool kids wear hoodies. :biggrin:
  • Options
    vorshothvorshoth Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    More hoods. YES.
    Or at least, repurpose the old hoods so they are available everywhere like Nighthawk can.
    YES.
    /signed /signed /singed /waitwhat /GAHIAMONFIREWHATISGOINGONWITHTHISPOST
    [SIGNATURE REDACTED]
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    It would even be nice to use the 90s face plate with the fitted hood for instance. They seem just belong together and yet, still not possible.

• Options
    goodwilloutgoodwillout Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    It would even be nice to use the 90s face plate with the fitted hood for instance. They seem just belong together and yet, still not possible.

Oh my God - this. I was planning on using a combination of the two to create a nemesis in the style of Doctor Doom and was incredibly distraught to find that you can't use that mask with a hood.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The funny thing, sometimes clipping does even look fitting if the pieces flow into eachother perfectly.
    The Curved Blade Caps side-pieces for the head slide inside the DJ Madbot helmet, which means that Happifun Security System X-4 looks like it has goblin ears. Looks good, I think.

The way the tech gas mask clips into the front of the Fanged VIPER Helmet gives Backfire the look of someone dependent on his suit's life-support system - part of the reason he can never take that suit off.

In short, guys, let us worry about clipping - sometimes, we want it to happen!

/signed
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!