test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Power Armor Bundle free for gold now? Or a bug?

zenzenarimasenzenzenarimasen Posts: 185 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Champions Online Discussion
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17771862/freeforgold.jpg

This is what I'm seeing. I'm asking Cryptic if it's a bug or not because I already paid for both before the discounted bundle was even released. If it's gone free for gold is it possible to get a refund? If not, what might be causing my cstore screen to bug out?

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → Ⓑ Ⓐ
Post edited by zenzenarimasen on

Comments

• Options
    terricherry77terricherry77 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17771862/freeforgold.jpg

This is what I'm seeing. I'm asking Cryptic if it's a bug or not because I already paid for both before the discounted bundle was even released. If it's gone free for gold is it possible to get a refund? If not, what might be causing my cstore screen to bug out?

Hm, I can say for certian it wasn't Gold about 3 days ago when I looked in that area.

Strange.
  • Options
    trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited August 2012
    Hmm, I'm not seeing this on either my Gold or Silver account...
  • Options
    biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I think it shows that if you already own both of those pieces, so you don't go and buy it again. It should just show "purchased" but maybe someone goofed.

Edit - FYI, I don't own the slide, and it doesn't say Free For Gold on mine.
    biffsig.jpg
  • Options
    beldinbeldin Posts: 1,708 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I think it shows that if you already own both of those pieces, so you don't go and buy it again. It should just show "purchased" but maybe someone goofed.

Edit - FYI, I don't own the slide, and it doesn't say Free For Gold on mine.

Yepp .. and you still also can buy it overpriced if you already own one part of it.
    R607qMf.jpg
  • Options
    voiceoftemprusvoiceoftemprus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    This should be a known bug by the dev team, I know I have reported it several times since BEFORE Gold existed on Live. Some items in the store are listed as "Gold" rather than purchased if you bought them before they exist as now (i.e. bundles) or some things bought before the Gold/Silver split.
    "CO once had devs, but they all fled to STO and NW because they feared Caliga." -matixzon
  • Options
    renaissanceman69renaissanceman69 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I bought the Power Armor Bundle from the C-Store for 800, while I was still in the tutorial stage. Couldn't find the armor in my inventory so I finished the tutorial...but still no armor. Obtained the Moonbase hideout and checked the armory there and saw thousands of items, but not the Bundle I purchased. Do I have to go see a trainer to completely "unlock" the purchase?
    Went back to C-Store and saw the bundle but now I am informed it is unavailable to my Character. I had 1000 before I bought the bundle but now, it doesn't show that I have any money.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    blumoon8blumoon8 Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    How weird. I just looked at it I think yesterday and it had it under a separate subtab called "bundle" where it said "purchased"

I say stuff and I say things, sometimes together but only when I'm feeling adventurous.

I'm @blu8 in game! :D
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Another victim of "streamlining", perhaps? Do you have any characters above 10th level yet?
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    sidreussidreus Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Also I just noticed Serpent Armor belt was available to my character during creation. I still don't own that costume pack.
  • Options
    ktm1ktm1 Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I bought the Power Armor Bundle from the C-Store for 800, while I was still in the tutorial stage. Couldn't find the armor in my inventory so I finished the tutorial...but still no armor. Obtained the Moonbase hideout and checked the armory there and saw thousands of items, but not the Bundle I purchased. Do I have to go see a trainer to completely "unlock" the purchase?
    Went back to C-Store and saw the bundle but now I am informed it is unavailable to my Character. I had 1000 before I bought the bundle but now, it doesn't show that I have any money.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

just making sure no misunderstanding. the power armor is a costume unlock right? not actual items so wont be in inventory or in your item storage in base, would have to visit the tailor and find the various parts there.... just mentioning this in the off chance you had it mixed up. if not hey sorry :biggrin:
    space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence