test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Aspect of the Bestial

pogiforce014pogiforce014 Posts: 9 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Power Discussion
I didn't see any thread on this topic so I thought I'd make one. I've noticed that even though Aspect of the Bestial states that it provides additional stacks of Enrage upon activation at higher ranks, even at rank 3 it only provides me with one stack. Just thought I'd post it here to be sure the devs see it, and wonder if anyone else noticed this problem happening with them.
Post edited by pogiforce014 on

Comments

• chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I've noticed this with both aotb and enrage, if your stacks fall off. They drop to 1, regardless. Seems a lot of the stack based forms do this, I wonder if it's intentional.

Then again, if you're stacking bleeds, getting aotb to full enrage stacks is cake.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • helbjornhelbjorn Posts: 678 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    That's a bug still with AotB. I haven't seen it with higher ranks of Enrage, though.

In addition, I hope they also eventually fix Aggressor so that higher ranks give additional Enraged stacks for AotB as they do for Enrage. It's difficult to believe that it's not intended to do so, even though the tooltip doesn't specifically state it.
  • pogiforce014pogiforce014 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I've noticed this with both aotb and enrage, if your stacks fall off. They drop to 1, regardless. Seems a lot of the stack based forms do this, I wonder if it's intentional.

Then again, if you're stacking bleeds, getting aotb to full enrage stacks is cake.

That may be, but the fewer stacks I have to build out the gate the better IMO. Besides that I'm using the growth cosmetic effect with it, so for purely aesthetic reasons if I can have 3 stacks even outside of battle I'd prefer it. But since the stacks don't seem to be working properly I only have the one.

Incidentally I think part of the problem may have something to do with the activation animation. I notice that, for some reason, the animation for AotB is different at ranks 2 and 3. at rank 1 it's a howl emote, while at rank 2 and 3 it looks more like the toggle from the infernal power set.