test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Free Travel Powes ???

thaironemcbrthaironemcbr Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Power Discussion
I'm started playing yesterday and I just wanna know what are the free travel powers, or that I can earn !

Thanks xD
Post edited by thaironemcbr on

Comments

• Options
    fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    http://www.champions-online-wiki.com/wiki/Travel_Power

A good list on what you get and what you can get.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    jorifice1jorifice1 Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Just a little something to keep in mind:
    MCPD and Primus Recognition Tokens drop so frequently and in such great numbers that any Travel Power purchasable with them is basically free by the time you get half way through the relevant story arcs.

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • Options
    stmothstmoth Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    jet pack is (i think) the fastest free travel power. It's on par with jet boots.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Thx guys! I want swinging so badly, but it's not free :/
  • Options
    fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Do some of the daily questionite missions, convert them to Zen, and before you know it, you'll be swingin' high in the city.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Do some of the daily questionite missions, convert them to Zen, and before you know it, you'll be swingin' high in the city.

Thank you dude! Like I said, started yesterday and don't know very much about the game or the quests! But i'll search a little xD
  • Options
    chuckthestarchuckthestar Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    stmoth wrote: »
    jet pack is (i think) the fastest free travel power. It's on par with jet boots.

Actually the flight powers are fairly middling for speed. Jet boots is the fastest flight power but no where near the fastest power overall.

Swinging for example, is much faster on a straightaway, provided you know to do it (essentially remove your fingers from the directional keys).

And of course, superspeed is the fastest on the ground.
  • Options
    iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    And Ice Slide, once you know how to gain vertical height then slide downward towards your destination, is the far and away fastest travel power for long distances.
  • Options
    polishlightningpolishlightning Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Something to keep in mind, swinging isn't a great indoor travel power. So you might want to take it as your number 2 travel power at lvl 35.
    Also, it pays to have your travel power be your last power taken, especially as an AT, because then it's easy and cheap to Retcon out. So if you have the cash, remove all your powers and make travel last, then when you get a new power, rinse and repeat. It may seem like a pain, but it won't be affordable once you hit level 40 and your travel power is at the bottom of the remove pile.