test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bunker buster villains a big waste, and alot of possible future new content

melatetomelateto Posts: 20 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Suggestions Box
Hello to all , and sorry for the bad english of this post , i will try my best.

So, as the title says , why dont use the large gallery of villains that are in bunker buster ( one of the nemesis missions ) in more parts of the game like mission , events or alerts ?
i know that red winter have his own alert. but there are alot of other exelent villains which can be used too.

there are alot of random cool villains in that mission that never appear again, some of them seems powerfull enought to be a main villain, and they even have stories.
we see them acting as henchmen for our nemesis , but they could work for some of the mayor villain teams or for they create chaos for they own.

for example , " the reaper", an inmortal specter full of fear who love killing, seems cool enought to have his own event

http://www.champions-online-wiki.com/wiki/The_Reaper

there is also the dragon king , this seems cool too , he has his own martial art, and he wants to establish a kingdom an rule over it for thousand years. This guy must have his own army of dragon-man hybrids , why he is working for our nemesis

http://www.champions-online-wiki.com/wiki/Dragon_King

what about tech titan http://www.champions-online-wiki.com/wiki/Tech_Titan

or land shark http://www.champions-online-wiki.com/wiki/Land_Shark

and cykill who i see like a mix between kano and terminator =P http://www.champions-online-wiki.com/wiki/Cykill

there are still lot of them to see :

http://www.champions-online-wiki.com/wiki/Bunker_Buster

so why waste them, we can have them in the game in better ways. So what do you think about it?
Post edited by melateto on

Comments

• Options
    gerberatetragerberatetra Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I personally think we should have these guys instead of the 'generic' nemesis toons that pop up in the Nem alerts at minimum,

Here we are now going to the West Side
    Weapons in hand as we go for a ride
    Some may come and some may stay
    Watching out for a sunny day
    Where there's love and darkness and my sidearm

In game as @forgemccain
  • Options
    bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I personally think we should have these guys instead of the 'generic' nemesis toons that pop up in the Nem alerts at minimum,

Totally agree. 100%
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
  • Options
    kelplanktonkelplankton Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Any one-off villain the game's got should at least get paired up with a generic minion set and put into the Alert pool. The more variety in Alerts, the better. It is seriously lacking.

Art, Animation, and Stuff:
    DA Tumblr Vimeo Youtube
  • Options
    rokurocarisrokurocaris Posts: 1,074 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    /SIGNED

I was asking for this before. Using villans with random costumes with random names and ALWAYS Infernal powers was a bad idea, since there are much cooler replacement villains with unique names, powers and professionally designed costumes already existing!

To be fair, we can see Vengeance, Scalpel and Torment from Prison Break in these nemesis alerts, but still with random names and Infernal powers. Why going only half the way?!?
  • Options
    sidreussidreus Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    /Signed

Also I can take that one step further and declare my wish to see Bunker Buster heroes other areas of the game. As much as villains are cool, I think heroes are cooler.
  • Options
    canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Definitely. In addition, it might be nice to have a team-up special alert mission, where you get to encounter mobs of the game's minor villains (and a few enforcers) with a nemesis team-up as the final encounter.

In fact, how about:
    Special Alert: ?We Come in Peace?
    A group of nemesii have gotten together and kidnapped fifty heads of state that were attending the World Peace Summit, a meeting to unite the globe to end war and conflict so humanity can unite to combat alien and supervillain threats, a meeting organized by Senator David Sutherland, also known as the superhero Invictus.

An impenetrable force field surrounds the conference as your nemesii issue their demands: however there is one weak spot that you can exploit to enter the conference and stop the villains. Unfortunately, they?ve hired a small army of supervillains to stop you.

Only characters with an active nemesis may queue for this alert.

Special Mechanic; Every time you?re defeated, there?s a 5 second countdown before you can resurrect. Each time you die, you add five seconds to that timer. Healers may resurrect heroes without worrying about the timer. If all five heroes are simultaneously defeated, the mission is a failure.

Section 1: Free the press and diplomatic staff.

Mob 1: The Mechanic, Professor Annihilator, Black Mace, Vengeance.

Mob 2: Death Phoenix, Howitzer, The Reaper, Black Ice, Double Dealer.

Mob 3:: Crimson Serpent, Tech Titan, Morticus, Scalpel, Gargoyle.

Mob 4: Dr. Tenebrous, Leech, the Cadaver.

Sub-Bosses: Mechassassin, Steel Commando (who bicker and threaten each other in a cutscene), and Lethal.

When the press and the staff are freed, Sherman Adair demonstrates his ingratitude by wondering what took the heroes so long, and threatening to expose their incompetence in tomorrow?s newspaper. Christine Hewitt takes pics of our heroes, while Rob Mahogany worries about his hair.

One of the aides informs our heroes that the place is on lockdown, and to get to your nemesii, you need to get to the security room and shut it down.

Section 2: Free the Security Team

Mob 1: Galeforce (revamp with wind powers), Diode, Doctor Ohm. An electrical trap is placed here, which does continuous damage to our heroes and regenerates Ohm continously. The device is destructable.

Mob 2: Stingray, mob of Atlantean barbarians.

Mob 3: Gold, Iron, Dragon King, mobs of ninja who suddenly appear from a smoke cloud

Sub-Bosses: The Brain Trust

When the heroes beat the Brain Trust and free the guards, instead of sticking around to help, Invictus?s Century Corps agents run away. However, the security chief gives the heroes the codes to get into the conference.

Section 3: Get to the Conference

Mob 1: Tachyon, Armadillo and Wayland Talos duplicate robots.
    ?
    Mob 2: Brain Drain and mind controlled Herculan (Brain Drain will stay out of the fight and beg for mercy when Herculan is beaten).

Bosses: Three randomly picked out of five nemesii.

After the nemesii are defeated, they receive a message from the real mstermind: Albert Zerstoiten, who laments that the conference is unnecessary, as he will gladly protect the world from aliens and supervillains if they will only turn to him for help. Invictus thanks the heroes for their help, but a cutscene later reveals that Invictus and Destroyer are in cahoots, though Sutherland has his own agenda?
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • Options
    melatetomelateto Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    wow , canadascott , that idea is awesome , it would be great if someone hear us....

adding them to the alert , doesnt seem that hard for the devs to do it, and i think is the easiest way to have them. maybe adding some missions its hardest than i think