test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Messed up heroes?

digitalbeachbumdigitalbeachbum Posts: 75 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Gameplay Bugs
I logged in this morning and found my main hero all messed up. All her equipment was wrong. I previously had all 'HEROIC' items along with the 'SECONDARY' items.

Today I noticed all my items except one was 'HEROIC' so I went to the bank and found the other two items in the bank, UNUSED, and UNMODIFIED. My secondary items are completely gone. I have no idea where they are now.

Also, I have the items equipped which I SOLD previously have now returned to my hero.

I'd like to know how I can get all my stuff returned to me?????

On another note....

I REALLY dislike that when I get an item from the Nighthawk mission it now APPEARS on my power tray. I've tried removing them but they reappear on my tray. I've tried removing them from my bag, but they reappear on my tray.

I've lost a lot of items spread out among all my heroes because I accidently clicked on the item because it confused me due to the location of it.

This is REALLY annoying.
Post edited by digitalbeachbum on

Comments

• digitalbeachbumdigitalbeachbum Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ????

How long does it take to restore a character? I have lost points, mods and more because of this issue making my character less on performance.
  • taintedmesstaintedmess Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Have you raised a ticket with support?
  • beldinbeldin Posts: 1,708 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Sure you don't play on the PTS with an older copy of your character ?
    R607qMf.jpg
    edited September 2012
    Have you raised a ticket with support?

Yes I did. No response.
    edited September 2012
    beldin wrote: »
    Sure you don't play on the PTS with an older copy of your character ?

I'm talking about the live server.

It doesn't make sense. I purchased the items I wanted with the points earned. I fused the mod's to them, equipped with them, then went out hunting for bad guys.

Every thing was fine for a week or two, then I noticed that I had the "old" equipment which I SOLD to a vendor because I didn't want them any more. I couldn't sell them on AH because they were bound to me and I needed the extra space. I hate clutter.

So now three of the heroic pieces are there, but one is in the primary offensive slot, but the other two are in my bank.

One of them is mod'd and the other two are "unmod'd". Also they have never been "equipped".

So where did all my work go?

Some one suggested it was my "build" that maybe I accidently changed the build, but it isn't the case. It also doesn't explain why the items I found in my bank are "unused" and "unmod'd".
    edited September 2012
    Well, my hero is still messed up. I'm annoyed because of the mod's missing because it took a lot of work to get some of my equipment fused up.

I'm guessing if I want to use my heroic items again I'll need to just forget about getting a character restore. I've had my ticket submitted for over three days now and no response.

*** I've confirmed that the items in my shared account have not returned to normal which makes this a strange situation.

Of my three heroic items, only one appears to have remained equipped and mod'd.
    The other two were found in my personal bank, unfused.
    I also noticed that in my bank all of the mods and the safeguard catalysts I used to make those heroic items boosted are also missing.
    edited September 2012
    Well, they replied finally to my ticket and the only thing they are suggesting is that I am using the wrong account and I'm confused.

HUH.... I only have one account and never have had more than one account.

I'm screwed. They won't do a damn thing. This is all one giant cluster frak.

**** Update ****

I have verified the following:

1 - I purchased three heroic pieces and the modified them for L5 and L6's for my primary stats, crit strike, healing and defense.

2 - I used several dozen safeguard catalysts because at one point I had 128 of them. Now I am down under 30 remaining.

3 - I used a lot of items from my Super Group vault for the fusing process which are still missing.

4 - My primary utility and primary defense items were returned to my personal bank, stripped of their mods and marked as being unused (meaning they have never been equipped - or so it says).

5 - My heroic offense item is still on my person, along with the modifications.

6 - This all happened with in the last 10 days.

I'm not sure exactly when this happened but I think it might be related to the "hot swaps" of my profile because I remember accidently hitting one of the F9 or F10 keys. I dunno. I'm just guessing.
    edited September 2012
    Well after much "discussion" with tech support the basic reply came back as "too bad so sad" for me on the mods. They said they couldn't help me with the equipment if I had lost it but the mods which were stripped from the equipment will not be returned to me.

Don't they keep backups of our characters?
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    That really sucks, man. I'd be willing to help you out with some of the mods. All I have is rank 5 and lower though, but I'd be more than happy to kick some down to you.
    biffsig.jpg
    edited September 2012
    That would be super cool of you to do. I will need to look at what I have in my personal stash and then calculate what I need.

I also will need to check with my Super Group leader and see if he knows what I took from the SG vault. I took most of my stuff from there and he ever made a comment to me about "putting back" in to the vault for others to use. I'll need to be honest and eventually give back to the SG.

Getting to L6 was a bit of a pain which why I used up so many of my Safeguard Catalysts. I had 128 of them at one time and now I'm down to 30. I had some really bad luck getting those L6 mods the hard way (L1 > L2 > L3 > L4.. etc)
    That really sucks, man. I'd be willing to help you out with some of the mods. All I have is rank 5 and lower though, but I'd be more than happy to kick some down to you.
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    No probs. Just send me an in-game mail when you figure it out, and I'll hook you up with what I can.
    biffsig.jpg