test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP Arena

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2012 in The Hero Games
September will be one year this game has been live. So do it right and give us a pvp arena where we can pick what map and such. Make september a big pvp update with new power sets. And i mean massive pvp update after the AH/crafting gets changed during the summer to become alot better. What do all pvpers want? Thats easy i think we all can agree and say we wish we could make are own matches to fight against friends or even foes. To have SGs fight one another will solve alot problems we currently have. At this time this is done pvp will become more popular then it was at its peak. So devs if your listening to this dont just ignore it again this should be added when you update pvp massively. So we can pick new game types as well as many new maps with all current ones.

And close my thread down if you like but i didnt break no rules. Atleast im puting the effort from my time and day to try so hard to help this game. How many threads of mine do you see each day or even each week about new ideas and features. Really now you cant shut me up and i wont quit.-haze out
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    What's the point of mentioning a date so far off yet? To make it sound like the game's been out longer than it has?
    edited May 2010
    It would be a good time for that type of content to be set in stone for it. Why not mention a date if this gets added it needs alot of other stuff to. This of which takes time having the summer to do this could help alot. Whats good about pvp is that you constantly choose to do it. After its made you dont have to fix it really that much because you keep playing them type of matches over and over. Countless hours are spent pvping so yeah.

When this gets done i want it done right. With alot of maps and new features this could be used very good. Currently we are far away from having this feature because the options now arent even good enough to do so.
    edited May 2010
    Mate anything you suggest in this section of the forums will never cross a devs eyes, well not anytime soon.
    Don't ask me for suggestions on where to post cos i only live in this section and the PTS :D
  • alodylisalodylis Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Lmao almost five years now still nothing:(
  • syntaxessyntaxes Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    alodylis wrote: »

Stop necro'ing threads, if it hasnt been posted on in 30 days ITS DEAD.
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Posts: 4,504 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Math, you're doing it wrong.
    edited September 2012
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    Math, you're doing it wrong.

close enough post was 07 its 12 now.
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Posts: 4,504 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    close enough post was 07 its 12 now.

05-05-2010...sooo, wrong twice?

Ok, ill be fair. I'm mocking you. Mainly because you've really missed the bus here for a number of reasons.

One, the game isn't even 5 years old. So, its impossible for there to be a 5 year old issue.
    and two, you are obviously confusing join dates with post dates. This is doubly fun because due to the forum merger all archived join dates are useless and have no meaning.

I'm pretty sure you've managed to hit every possible way you can fail in this topic.
    edited September 2012
    Hmm i saw something about 07 musta been something else LMAO. IDC if i fail i try again!