test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earn zen offers

serendipitynowserendipitynow Posts: 554 Arc User
Ive done a few offers to earn zen, including the netflix one (great if you havent done that one or joined netflix previously btw)

But the last 3 i did have not paid any zen:

Pointshop vip - had to sign up and make a purchase, supposed to give 586 zen within 30 minutes, nothing in 3 days so far

credit expert - had to sign up, supposed to give 451 zen within 30 minutes, nothing in 3 days so far

emusic - had to sign up, supposed to give 285 zen within 30 minutes, nothing in 3 days so far

I have contacted the sites in question, but all say its down to perfect world, and that bonus zen is nothing to do with them.

The contact us for pwe is broken so I cant submit via that, so how do i get this resolved?
Post edited by serendipitynow on

Comments

• agentnx5agentnx5 Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    You need to read this:
    http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=163251 <-- scams in the "Free Offers" section
    and this:
    http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=158671 <-- reported issues with Netflix
    ASAP!

:eek:

(This topic has kind of been done before, and in better detail. Hopefully this helps answer your questions.)
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I would avoid the offers completely. Stick to the surveys. You get less per survey, but also less headache. I've never had a problem getting Zen from surveys.
    biffsig.jpg
  • lotar295lotar295 Posts: 903 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    if you MUST do these zen offers,do surveys,and even then,MAKE SURE that you have anti-virus on your computer first of all,those offers all have "hey I'm a virus!" written all over them,so be careful with that,BUT know this,there is another way of getting zen,with no risk whats-so-ever,farm Questionite to exchange for zen,farm the hotspots and reach that 8K quota and you will have 100 zen and more in no time (depending on the rates of the exchange)

EDIT:Make sure to check out the "why not to do surveys and offers link in my signature)
  • brianblack8281brianblack8281 Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I wouldn't even bother with that mumbo-jumbo free Zen offers. I collect Questionite and sell it at the exchange. Do you have to collect a lot of it to get a good amount of Zen, that would be a big yes (and it well take some time to do so). But there is NO chance of running into a scam.

Dagnabbit, "lotar295" finnished his post before me. But I not mad!
    ---
    The real face behind my Champs heroes. Enjoy my awesome beard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    a few of us have been doing this: http://www.points2shop.com/us/147/Ultimate-Game-Card

It actually works, lmfao. Peanut labs was useless, I got burnt on netflix and then IMMEDIATELY CHARGED FOR IT. New credit card, new trial account, screw a bunch of that.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    a few of us have been doing this: http://www.points2shop.com/us/147/Ultimate-Game-Card

It actually works, lmfao. Peanut labs was useless, I got burnt on netflix and then IMMEDIATELY CHARGED FOR IT. New credit card, new trial account, screw a bunch of that.

What's the point-to-dollar ratio on those?
    biffsig.jpg
    edited September 2012
    1000 points gives you ten bucks. It's pretty easy to earn, too, the surveys tend to be quicker and there's a lot more "just sign up and you get points" offers. Spam email account might be swimming with useless offers, but it's pretty easy to build up the points fast.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • ariesmajorariesmajor Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I will say this though and put out a nooby warning for new people signing up, when you sign up through that link you get 250 bonus points which is 2.50$. You cannot order game cards until you get approved for Bronze level. In order to get approved for bronze level they have to verify your address. DO NOT GIVE THEM A FAKE ADDRESS. They are not allowed to disclose your private information such as phone numbers address etc that you give them, so you don't have to worry about spam paper mail. But they are allowed to give out your demographic information to companies you choose to disclose it to,

ex. You try to do uSamp trusted surveys but you look at your chances to qualify for surveys and they all say 20%, which is low, aka you sign up for the surveys and they say "Sorry you did not match what we were looking for etc" so you go into the profile button on the same page and fill out all those 10-25 point questionnaires and your approval rate for certain surveys goes up to 100% in some cases.

Anyway, when you want to get your address verified for bronze fast, you just go to spend your points and order a 1.00$ bill. They send you 1.00$ through the mail and you go up to bronze, from there you can spend the rest of your points however you like, and when you order game cards they send the codes straight to your e-mail. <
    Which brings up another point, do not give point2shop a spam e-mail or you will find hell trying to actually find your order after you get it.

Also another note, points cannot be converted directly to money, but the money you earn can be converted into points, but if you do earn money through cash offers and its a high enough amount, you can have them send you a check for the amount or deposit it into your paypal.
  • serendipitynowserendipitynow Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Thanks for the replies guys but im just looking for who/what email address i should use for perfect world to bring the issue of them not giving me my zen up with.

I only did netflix because i was thinking of trying them anyway, but the last 3 i did just for the bonus zen. I was willing to deal with having to sign up for it, but perfect world havent honorued their part with paying me the zen
    edited September 2012
    You gotta contact peanut labs, support@peanutlabs.com IIRC, and tell them the issue. They'll then direct you to the people who you did the offer for, like netflix, who will then tell you "we don't show it in our records, sorry". This has been the case every time I've seen anyone protest this. Fact is, you wasted your time. Sorry. :frown:
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • lotar295lotar295 Posts: 903 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The thing here is that ALL peanut labs surveys and offers,have had a bit of bad history with us,they have been scams,viruses,malware and an overall waste of time,please,anyone who sees this,do not do peanut labs surveys and offers!!!,there is another site,I think smackwell mentioned it in an earlier post in this topic,that there was a UGC card thing but the difference is it is no scam,or at least,nobody has been scammed by it yet.But the thing about peanut labs is that they don't really "care" for us,we are their secondary customer,their primary customers and PWE and whoever puts those scams up in the first place,hence why they contain malware and are a waste of time.The main point of this post is to tell people not to do these scams by peanut labs.
  • pion01pion01 Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    So how does the points2shop thing work?
  • serendipitynowserendipitynow Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    update i found the support link for sponser pay and after submitting tickets and a cple emails got the zen for the 3 that didnt pay initially

I dont know how pointshop works, didnt look at it, just signed up to get the zen then cancelled =p i got the zen they got my details to sell, fair trade.
  • burningbraveryburningbravery Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I CANT EVEN EARN ANY ZEN! It gave me 37 zen and then I started "failing" surveys. :mad::mad::mad::confused:
    edited October 2014
    tell them you're an upper middle class caucasian from the suburbs with 2 cars and a house.

Serious. You get all of the surveys that way.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine