test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Belated Farewell

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2012 in The Hero Games
Hello most of you prob dont no me but those who do i was called alot different things. Icy Haze, Enforce, Alodylis, and even Wolf man. Im here now saying my farewell to Champions. Its been around 2 months since i last loged in so for those i never said goodbye to u have a good one.

On a bright note i here about alot new changes to the game and im impressed i think the devs really are steping into the right direction. Those who do no me remember me from Bash pvp and yeah i had my **** talking moments i was known for it:).

One last thing all those in Fallen, And Twilight of the Fallen sorry that i wasent around to say goodbye. It was a honor to run with you all in my SG. Maybe sumday ill return and start it back up till then farewell Champions online community.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2010
    Ah, see you on the flip side Icy Haze, the best to ya sir.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    See ya 'round, Haze. You brought some good energy to PvP. Come back any time!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Thinking about it i think someday i will return to beat up some friends and such cya people. and yeah pvp was very fun in champions online and just so u all no i played with a laggy comp so yeah i did good with constant lag.
  • Options
    alodylisalodylis Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    See ya 'round, Haze. You brought some good energy to PvP. Come back any time!

Hehe dunno why i cant see who posted these?
  • Options
    corethlcorethl Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Not so terribly long ago, the old forums got migrated to PWE style forums, which meant you could only post as a PWE account. This had the side effect of turning everyone's past posts into posts authored by "Archived Posts", since they were made by non-PWE accounts.

Or something like that, anyway.
This discussion has been closed.