test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Another CoH player flying in

maskedshrikemaskedshrike Posts: 1
edited September 2012 in Introductions
Howdy folks. I'm yet another player from Paragon City making a landing here in CO. I did play back at launch, but decided not to sub back then. I did have some friends make the move, but two superhero MMOs were just a few too many for me at the time.

I started looking at CO again before the recent CoH debacle, actually. The Pulp and Golden Age costume sets were just what I was hoping for over in CoH. I had to come over here and buy them, they made my characters look 'right' at last. I saw hideouts and was immediately intrigued by those, too.

Then my husband saw the Night Avenger archetype and the vehicle system, and he thought about playing here again. So we were planning to sub anyway. Losing CoH has just made things move along a little faster.

It will be a transition, that's for sure, but there are things I like here. I've always loved the freeform idea. And it seems the community couldn't be more welcoming. I'm looking forward to learning more about Millennium City.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ofarmerofarmer Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Welcome aboard! I hope you guys enjoy your stay!
  • Options
    cascadencecascadence Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Weeeeelcome to CO, hope you can feel in here like at home.

I must say I am impressed by both your forum avatar and signature, they are fantastic! I can't wait to see how The Masked Shrike looks in-game.

I hope your husband and you have a happy stay in here, and if you need help, someone to group or just chat, feel free to contact me with the handle @superkhandar.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click up there if you want to find more about the costumes behind my heroines.
  • Options
    itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Welcome. :D
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • Options
    docclarksavagejrdocclarksavagejr Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Greetings, Masked Shrike!

By all means, join the "CoX" chat channel, and don't think twice about asking questions in-game (or on the forums). Everyone's been pretty great to me so far.

See you around!
  • Options
    sidreussidreus Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Welcome to the Millenium City and Champions Online forums, Masked Shrike.

I hope you enjoy your stay.

If you will need a hand you can always ask me, I would be happy to help two fellow CoH players.

My global is @Knightly

Have fun. :smile:
  • Options
    agentnx5agentnx5 Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Welcome!

Oh and if you two go Freeform (via the freeform slot, Gold membership, or Lifetime membership) be sure to check out this subforum and use this simple web-based tool to show us what you got so people can help give you feedback.

:smile:
  • Options
    theapygoostheapygoos Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    can i be the first to say Welcome to Monster Island..or Lemuria..or Vibora Bay? >.>

anyway, welcome! hope your heroing adventures here continue to hit the sweet spot, feel free to add me ingame @apygoos. looking forward to dishing otu justice and protecting peace along side you!
  • Options
    kharma23kharma23 Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Am I the first to say that The Masked Shrike sig you have is insanely amazing!?:eek:

Oh, also, Hi and welcome :)

You're a lunatic with a mad man's dream of a milk proof robot!