test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Heroic flight?

sabri97sabri97 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Power Discussion
Hello guys. Can somebody lend me some zen tokens to boy a heroic flight. I wil be very gratefull. Please I really need it but I can`t complete the surveys for free ZEN. Please help.:smile::smile::smile:
Post edited by sabri97 on

Comments

• goodwilloutgoodwillout Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Dude.... this is a joke, right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    You know that today is double Q day and that you can farm lots of ZENs in game, right?

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • syntaxessyntaxes Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    sabri97 wrote: »
    Hello guys. Can somebody lend me some zen tokens to boy a heroic flight. I wil be very gratefull. Please I really need it but I can`t complete the surveys for free ZEN. Please help.:smile::smile::smile:

Begging on the forums..... wow what has this game come to?

I really hope this thread gets deleted
  • beldinbeldin Posts: 1,708 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Funny thread ... remembers anybody the days in Diablo 2 when people shoutet everywhere :

GIMME ITEMZ PLZZZZZZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
    R607qMf.jpg
    edited September 2012
    This is what happens when you let the silvers post without adding any money to the game.

*cleans her monocule and sips her fish tea*

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hello.
    Please include your secret handshake, your dogsname and your birthcertificate, so we can deliver your 1 Billion Zens. Prepare for a quick and utterly silly delivery in a next 32 years.
    Thank you for being a silly person and actually ask Zen in forums.
    We hope that you don't repeat this ingame because that may lead in Toga Party.

Live long and prospect.
    Hail Mechanon!

Your friend, PrinceCommander of the Royal Camel Legion of the Thousand Parallel Monkey Cages.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • theapygoostheapygoos Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    Hello.
    Please include your secret handshake, your dogsname and your birthcertificate, so we can deliver your 1 Billion Zens. Prepare for a quick and utterly silly delivery in a next 32 years.

Live long and prospect.
    Hail Mechanon!

Your friend, PrinceCommander of the Royal Camel Legion of the Thousand Parallel Monkey Cages.

you so funny finn

he is serious though, go arm up Q and tade it for zen, or better yet, subscribe and get a monthly stipend you can save up
  • secksegaisecksegai Posts: 1,354 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    sabri97 wrote: »

If you needed it, you would earn it. I end up earning plenty I don't "need" but simply "want".
    edited September 2012
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    Hello.

Live long and prospect.
    Hail Mechanon!

TOGA PARTY!? :D

Oh yes!! :D

The joke is that toga and gato are very similar, gato is another term for a harlot, prostitute, so a gato/toga party would be like a huge orgy

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,318 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well, there's also the minor matter that you can't transfer Zen between accounts, even if someone were foolish or generous enough to want to give you enough to buy a Travel Power.

Seriously, though, go farm Questionite and buy Zen in the Exchange. It should only take a few days, at least if you're over about 15th level - you can run the Adventure Packs and Comic Series for Q.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • wimpazoidwimpazoid Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I gib u flea ZEN...

Om....

You now have peace of mind.