test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Glitter Briefs

klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Costumes and Concepts
I've noticed several npcs in this anniversary event wearing glittery panties or briefs.

I want those. How can I get them? :B

Thanks in advance!

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
Post edited by klitty on

Comments

• Options
    beldinbeldin Posts: 1,708 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    In the last years i think there was an NPC who gave you a daily gift, and in that you could
    get one of them. Not sure if its the same this year :confused:
    R607qMf.jpg
  • Options
    sidreussidreus Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Yes there are two standing in ren cen. However I never saw glittery undies coming from gifts.

Well Kitty, you can use your kitten charm and lure one of those glittery brief guys/gals to an away from unwanted eyes spot. Then you can hit back of their head with a hard and heavy object... like a heavy truck. Slip away the briefs, you'd want to cover your eyes while doing so (or open them wide if you are like me to don't waste single moment of it), and run away.

You should have learned by now, Superheroes can do anything to look stylish. :cool:
  • Options
    klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    On a more serious note, the things I did try are checking the wiki, asking in zone chat, checking the auction house, checking the Luchador Glittery set. Nada, Nothing.

The hip layer of luchador looks like my granny's panties in glitter. Ewww...

I cannot seem to find the fabled glittering panties. :c

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    There ain't no Glittering Panties. NPC only.
    Or maybe Edmund Cully is wearing ones.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    jorifice1jorifice1 Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    So far I've opened a couple of hundred of those Gifts and no Glittery Undies this year AGAIN. Seems to be the same costume pieces as last year (Still, got a couple of Madbot Heads).
    Too Bad.
    Uncle Icky was REALLY looking forward to getting his hands on a pair......

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time